• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Nebby-
I slowly climb into the cart, sitting near the back end. "Reckon it'll be an easy stroll to start us off. Rasul, was it? Always been a shy bit curious about what you dwarves do in Snowpeak." I say, trying to start up a conversation while we wait for the others to hop in. I gently pat Longshot Lillie on my back, making sure the beaut was there, and sure enough she was.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"We keep to ourselves,and are rarely seen out. We mostly trade with Gorons and im moreso afraid of dragons and this bridge collapsing on us"

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Nebby-
"...Huh. Well, that's more interestin' than what my paps used to say 'bout the dwarves before, well, somethin' happened to 'im." I say, surprised that this dwarf believes as if dragons exist. "He used to say ya'll sang songs as ya dug through the earth, lookin' fer Gold, Iron, n' Diamonds. He even once sang one song he believe ya'll sang, but it sounds so ridiculous it ain't even worth a dime mentionin'."

Storm

"We executed the one named Honeydew for creating such a song. We prefer songs about fine women and songs written by the 4 lords of the Viel. Im sure you heard of John George Ringo and Paul

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Nebby-
I look between the two, worried the group will kill each other before the Lord of Light can get the chance to. "Why not the both of ya shut yer traps 'bout it and move onto a better-" I don't even finish as Rasul sets the ox charging off with the cart, leaving behind the little Deku Scrub who had struggled to even get in the cart. "What in tarnation, Rasul?! You left the Deku Scrub behind!"

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Nebby-
I glare at the dwarf and jump out the back of the cart, ending my jump in a roll before hauling back to snatch up the little Scrub and run to try and catch up with the cart. "No worries, little guy, I'll getcha on that cart."

Storm

The cart door closes as they cross the bridge

Suddenly a portal opens above tge bridge and a Dwarf flies downwards, followed by moon shards that crush the bridge at the entrance end

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom