• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"Well, being smaller than the rest of us certainly has its perks. I'm sure you can be of great assistance during our operation. Are you up for it?" Rengo asks with a straight back.

Pen

The game is on!
"No I think we're done here," says Rengo. "Now take the rest of the day to prepare. We have a long journey ahead of us. Tell the inn owners you're with me and they'll show you to your respective rooms. We'll meet here early tomorrow morning. And again, thank you so much for coming." Rengo takes his black coat and puts it on before walking out of the sanctuary. It's late afternoon and a nice breeze is blowing through the village. Rengo starts walking up the street.

Pen

The game is on!
The following morning Rengo gathers the group outside of the inn. He has geared up and packed his bag with everything he needs. He looks at the three of them proudly. "I hope you're all well rested for our journey now," he starts. "We will ride towards the Bridge of Eldin today. I'm hoping we'll be able to get at least as far as to the bridge by nightfall, but of course we have to be prepared for any kind of unexpected obstacles." He looks to Rasul. "Is the cart ready for us to leave in right away?"

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
((I will be RPing in first-person, as is what is most natural to me.))

Nebby-
After a rough and tumble overnight journey to Kakariko, with some hunting to keep me well fed, I finally arrive early in the morning to find a small group outside the Sanctuary. "This 'ere the group I's lookin' fer?" I say in my rich Southern Accent, knowing full-well that if this wasn't the group of rebels I was meaning to join then I surefire know that this is one heck of a group. A Dwarf, a Deku Scrub, an Angsty Emo Teen Mage or somethin', and a Hylian Leader. "The name's Nebby, from Ordona over yonder. Heard 'bout this 'ere group wantin' ta stop that Lord o' Light as he calls 'imself, and I'm meanin' ta join the group."

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo looks at Nebby in surprise and smiles. "Nebby you say? It's a pleasure to meet you. It seems you made it here just in time. We're just about to leave for the Bridge of Eldin. I hope you're well prepared despite just now getting here." Rengo shakes the newcomer's hand. "My name's Rengo by the way."

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Nebby-

I shake Rengo's hand and give him a warm smile. "I'm prepared fer anythin' with ol' Longshot Lillie by my side. if we need some huntin' done, gimme a bit n' I'll rustle up somethin' fer the group." I say, looking at the others. "Expected a couple more o' ya, to tell ya the truth. But I reckon it's cause most o' Hyrule ain't fighters."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell cast a doubtful glance at the newcomer. He didn't look like much of a fighter himself, but Darkell said nothing. Asking questions would just make him talk more, and the accent grated on Darkell's ears. This really was the most ragtag group imaginable. The mage shoulders his bag, "Rasul, you'd better have that thing ready, because I'm ready to get moving."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul comes up with a cart
"Fire is red
Leaves are Green
Get in the cart
If you know what i mean"

Pen

The game is on!
"Wonderful!" says Rengo "Let's be on our merry way." He hops into the cart and lets Rasul steer. The first part of their journey wouldn't be too hard he thought. They would just have to get across the field north of the village to get to the bridge that would lead them in to the Lanayru Province. Who knew what might be waiting for them out on the field though...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom