• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
((you mean every offense. so let it out. let it all out. take out all your anger on me, like a good boy))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Storm stop being a jackass
Sword, stop reacting so strongly please. If it didn't piss you off he wouldn't be doing it
Now, let's ignore Storm's post and take that break Pen talked about))
When the cart rolled to a stop, Darkell decided not to get up. He was beat, and honestly could fall asleep from where he was... si...

Pen

The game is on!
A few hours passed and some of the party members ate something while others went straight to sleep. Now they are all seemingly asleep except for Rengo who is sitting at the cart's roof keeping watch. He keeps looking around in all directions to make sure no one sneaks up on them, but his gaze keeps landing on the towers of the castle that are visible beyond the horizon. The night was very peaceful so far, but now Rengo needs his rest too so he jumps down from the cart and carefully wakes up Darkell, making sure not to wake up anyone else. "Mind taking the next shift?" he whispers.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri fell asleep. He hazily overheard rengo waking Darkell. His subconscious could not focus on it for long. He drifted off into a hazy sleep, hoping that he would be given the responsibility of taking a watch but doubting that it would happen. How well could a deku scrub defend his group if need be? He was not a great warrior. These themes ran through his head and into his dreams as he fell back to darkness.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell stretches, "Sounds good to me," he stands and makes his to the roof where he takes a seat and looks around. Nothing... let's hope it stays that way.
Darkell stretches out, waiting.

Storm

Boom
An explosion from wothin castle Town shakes the ground and lights up the sky. They were too late

Storm

The field turned from night to noon atxan instant. Dawn Interlopers surround the camp, as well as Floormasters that grab the Archer guy(girl, bimbo, inactive RPer) and toss him back and forth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom