• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Razul nods
" Yeah. Kal was more like his mother in that respect. if he was more like me, you might have had an older brother or two"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell slides through the corner, through the darkness and into the forge area. He goes under the door and, making sure he was alone, stood up, unlocking it. He then prepares the forge for use. When he was done with that, he slinks back out towards the guards.

Pen

The game is on!
As Rengo and Razul continue bonding with the armory guards, Rengo begins feeling rather unsure about how they'd get past them. He'd hate to kill these gentlemen.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell materializes behind the guards, his shadow being cast slightly in front of them. Before they can react, he reaches out and closes his hands together. While he isn't touching anything, his shadow appears to be smacking together the heads of the guards - and so their heads clashed. He then started choking out one of the dazed guards, kicking the other in the shin and making him fall to the floor. A quick stomp in the face, and he was out cold. The second one collapsed in Darkell's arms, and he slowly lowered the man to the ground, "How long do you need?"

Pen

The game is on!
"The benefits of the element of surprise..." Rengo says with a smirk under his breath. "Razul, you know this part the best. I've got my bomb bag full of bombs right here."

Storm

Razul goes in
" i need 5 mimutes"
Razul takes the bomb bag and enters the Forges.

Razul places the Whole bomb bag contents on the forge and prepares the Vial of Light Magic for Fusion

Storm

Soon, Rasul has a Bag of Light Grenades
"There you go, Boy. a Satchel of Light Grenades. whats the next step?"

Mido

Version 1
Erin, strangely enough, was enjoying this "ragtag" quest thus far. Admittedly, although she didn't quite want to admit it, she got a little too enthusiastic durin their excursion in the library, having gotten lost in quite a few books. Then there was that Nepton fellow. While she had some information on most of the party, Nepton was a little more of a mystery; yet if anything stood out about the gent, it was his height. He was a whole foot taller than Erin, and for someone usually brash (yet mostly calculated) in the face of imposing individuals or circumstances, she was admittedly a little unnerved by him. She supposed it was a good thing that Nepton was all ally after all!

Presently, with Rasul and the others in Castle Town, Erin remembers that she did not pack her usual equipment, having only met the rebels in common garb. Well, it seems that she would need to roll with the punches for the time being.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo, Darkell and Razul make it back to the room. Rengo sits down and sighs.

"This is gonna be a crazy gamble," he says. "We've gotta do this tomorrow night when Razul and I are both on duty to guard Lady Fenelope. If we miss this opportunity there's no way of knowing we'll ever get one again..."

Pen

The game is on!
The other part of the rebel group, with all their new recruits check into a small hotel in Castle Town. In the evening they all gather in one of the rooms for a meeting to set up the plan. Rasul, Dmitri, Erin, Tennor, Nepton and Koll gather around a small table just barely big enough for the six of them.

"So what was it ya said before, partner?" Nepton asks to ensure himself. "There's two other rebels from this here group in the castle right now. Is that right, sir?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom