• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I asked for a Light Elemental, and you brought me a light elemental. Thats all that matters, boy"
Soon the Vial is to the appropriate level. Rasul quickly caulderizes the wound and joins Darkell in medical treatment

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell sets the man up with a comfortable place. A good pillow. Some water and snacks on the table next to him. A nice warm blanket.
He wraps up the cauterized area and finally rejoins his companions.

Storm

Razul stares with a look of pure fear as his nostrils Flare. he quickly grabs the vial, and tries to find a cork big enough
" I need the Din-Damn Forge, Boy. you do realize we're dealing with combustables, right?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"If you tell me where they are," Darkell points out, "I can run down there really fast and clear the path. Get you guys inside. I just don't really know how things are around here."

Pen

The game is on!
"The armory ought to be pretty heavily guarded," Rengo says with a puzzled expression. "No doubt Darkell can get inside unnoticed though. I could attempt to distract the guards in the meantime. Let's go!"

Storm

Razul picks up the Vial of combustable materials and slowly walks into the hall and towards the armory

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell runs into the hallway and hits the wall across from the door, disappearing into it. He'd only been to the forge once or twice, but he should be able to make it work.

Storm

Razul reaches the armory, and quickly heads for the forge
~~~~~~~
Rasul and company enter castle town, waiting for Darkell's return

Pen

The game is on!
Razul and Rengo are met with four guards in front of the entrance to the armory.

"Hey fellas, what's new today?" Rengo asks and immediately feels dumb for saying that.

"Well, I got a letter today from my sister who lives by Zora's River," one of the armory guards starts. "She told me she gave birth at the end of last week to a gorgeous baby girl. Can you believe it? I'm an uncle now! I can't wait to meet the little lass. I'm sure she'll grow up to be just as pretty as her mother. And I guess her father looks alright too, so she's got good potential all around." The man sighs. "Thanks for asking, buddy. Most people around here don't seem to care. Anyway, let me tell ya about everything I'm gonna teach my niece." The guard went on about teaching skiing and fishing and canoeing and he rambled on about special season traditions and how fun it would be. The other three armory guards seemed to be completely invested in the story that was being told. Meanwhile Rengo just stood there, surprised at how easily distracted the guards were, hoping that Darkell would have an easy time infiltrating the armory through the shadows.

Storm

Razul hangs his head
" my Brothers are dead, and had no children. and my half-siblings I hardly see. I'm sure their kids are lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom