• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Oh it is." Razul said with a wink
"But im not sure it will do what you want it to and make the ring useless"

Pen

The game is on!
"I know that one of Lady Fenelope's personal guards, one of my closest colleagues, is a skilled light mage," Rengo points out. "I'm not sure how we could get him to help out though..."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell walks forward and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a small baggie and puts it in Rengo's hand before stepping back.
A small baggie full of a certain purple lotus flower.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo smirks. "You suggest we drug him? That might actually work..." Rengo thinks for a while as his smile grows wider. "He and I both have the evening off tomorrow night. Perhaps that would be the ultimate time to do this..."

Storm

"depends on what you consider to be Manipulation. it might make him mellow, but that first trip... he might die"

Pen

The game is on!
The following evening Rengo was hanging out with Aladom, his light mage colleague. They were drinking at the castle bar and Rengo was able to sneak a pinch of the purple lotus into Aladom's drink without being seen. Not long thereafter Aladom became very dizzy and seemed to be hallucinating.

"Don't worry, people," Rengo says to the others in the bar, "I'll take him to his room. Come here buddy. You'll be all refreshed in the morning. Won't remember a thing..."

And so Rengo leads the drugged Aladom to Razul's room where Razul and Darkell were waiting.

"Alright, I got him, gramps," Rengo says and throws the quite whimsical man in the bed."

Storm

Razul pulls out a Dagger
"I need to cultivate enough of his Elemental Mana to give the Grenades the right kick"
Razul cuts Adolom's Wrist slightly, gathering the Blood in a Gallon Vial. He put the blood in a warmer to keep it fluid.This was going to be a long night...

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo watches with worry. Aladom was loyal to the Lord of Light's cause but he was still a person with goals and dreams just like anyone. Besides, Rengo had admittedly shared a few good moments with this man, so if his life could be spared tonight he would be very grateful.

"Sorry I can't help out much with this," he says. "This isn't quite my expertise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom