• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"Alright here ya go," Nepton says and hands Rasul an unloaded revolver. "These two revolvers are old school, and also my most priced possessions, so I trust ya to handle it with care while inspecting it."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul lays the Pistol on the table, then moves his hand over it. the ring glows blue as Rasul takes Pen to Paper and sketches a schematic of a Pistol

Pen

The game is on!
While observing the work Rasul was doing, Nepton became curious about the task at hand, seeing as he had now become part of the rebellion.

"So tell me, partner, what brought you here to the Ordon Library and what's the current mission? Might be good for me ta know, ya know."

Storm

" we're looking on information about magic artifacts and how to defeat them, or disable them"

Pen

The game is on!
“Oh I see. I assume you’ve found out that the Lord of Light is in possession of such an artifact then, and you wanna best him in battle,” Nepton says with amazement in his eyes.

Pen

The game is on!
“Oh I getcha,” Nepton says with a nod. “Well then, let’s see what info we can get here.” And with that Nepton stands up from the table and goes to look among the books in the library for anything on the subject.

Storm

Rasul picks up the book
" Once upon a time there lived a hobbit??? wrong kind of book"

Pen

The game is on!
Nepton chuckles at what Rasul reads out loud and then and then takes out the loose paper note that some J. R. R. or whatever had left between the pages of the book.

"Look, this here does seem to have somethin' on the right subject," he says. "So you y'all know anythin' bout the ring's powers or it's appearance? Perhaps you can find the page on it here somewhere..." Nepton gazes through the table of contents, not knowing what he was looking for exactly.

Pen

The game is on!
There seems to be a full page dedicated to something called the Luminous Ring and it matches everything they know about Fenelope's artefact. Is says that it's one of the most defensive magical artefacts in record and it's a true one of a kind. It has the ability to spontaneously and instantaneously create impenetrable shields of light with all shapes and sizes, and can also be used as a powerful attack weapon by those who master the ring's powers. It also says that the powers of the ring have one major weakness and that is very bright surroundings. The brighter the area around the user, the weaker the powers of the ring become. However, the text also indicates that it needs to be very very bright in order for there to be much of a difference, otherwise it's still very powerful.

"So ya find anythin'?" Nepton asks Darkell.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell turns the book around and shows it to the group, explaining that much, "So we attack light with light... and I think I know just the guy to help us."

Storm

Rasul looks at Darkell with amazement
"I cant wait to meet him. when do we start?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom