• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"we need to Temper these weapons and armor. make them as strong as they could possibly be

Storm

"that's what the enchantment table is there for. make you even bigger"
Rasul turns to the camera
"can you believe this guy thinks I'm just a beard with legs?"

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo nods in agreement with Darkell's statement. Then suddenly the armchair on the other side of the desk turns around and they see the woman they fought during their last visit to the castle sitting there casually. She leans forward in the chair and puts her hands together on the desk. She looks straight into Rengo's eyes. Rengo gulps discreetly and then bows deeply to her.

"I have come to offer you my services, your honor," he says while bowing. Then he stands up straight again. "It would humble me terrificly if I could serve as one of the royal guards for our great Lord."

"Welcome to our castle," she greets him. "I am second in command to the Lord of Light. My name is Fenelope. Tell me your name and your credentials."

"... My name is Braon. Ricco Braon," Rengo says after a short moment of thinking. However he was now nervous about having given his real last name. He decided to continue telling half truths. "I was born and raised here in Castle Town. At age 9 I was recognized by the Pro Archer Association and trained with the masters until four years ago. After I finished my training I travelled abroad to see the world, and the moment I caught word of the Lord of Light ruling Hyrule I dropped everything and made my way back to Hyrule with utmost haste. I arrived in Castle Town today and could not wait to sign up to serve."

"Your abilities shall be tested shortly," Fenelope says. Her face is hard to read so Rengo has no clue what she is thinking. "Go outside and wait for a moment outside my office. I will soon join you and take you to the shooting range."

Rengo bows again and walks out of the room. He closes the door behind him and walks across the quiet corridor to look out the windows. He saw a courtyard outside with wilted flowers and dried up trees. The constant daytime caused by the tyranny was destroying their beautiful land. The sooner they could put an end to it, the better.

Storm

alternatively, It was always evening in Lythan. a slight chill rings in the air
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul looks at His Humble Hammer
" Aron. I don't even know what else to do to this"
"well. I mean it is the weapon that sealed the Dragons in the First Place....all 12
"you mean 11"
" no. I mean 12. you ripped a hole in time with a swipe, remember"
"No.... that cant be true"
"go ahead, whistle. he wont come"
Rasul whistles into the air

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
A great black dragon roars in the skies and circles the forge a couple of times before swooping down and perching itself on the forge, leaning its head down to the level of Rasul. "What do you need this time. I was studying Sangromancy on Innistrad when you called for me. It better be good."

Storm

Aron shifts inmto a dragon with Iron scales and eyes of electric Blue
" How are you here? did you come to gloat, Chronis?"
Rasul holds his hands up
"Aron, Ashar. calm down. he planeswalked. give him some slack. Ashar. this is Amaterras. Dragon Lords Decree you remain in Human form, especially in the Hall of a Dragon Lord. now, I called you from your busy schedule to prove to Aron you're not in the Hammer, though I am uncertain of how I achieved the power to use Time Magic wityh my Humble Hammer here"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Of all the places to call me to... You know I walk in dragon form. It's quicker that way." Ashar shifts into human form, now realizing where he is. "What does he mean, 'How are you here?' Anyway?"

Storm

Rasul looks to the Humble Hammer
" He thinks youre in here... somehow. You haven't met or lost a fight to My Brother Tasul some 50 or so years ago, did you?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All right Rengo Darkell whispers, Don't mess up here. We want a good show... when we get out there, I'll see if I can sneak into the shadow of someone higher-ranked, preferably less magical. Think you could get your shadows to cross with someone like that while we're out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom