• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul nods
"This is going to be tricky. so... Dakell, have a shade stand on that pressure switch and we can go forward"

Storm

Rasul and crew make it to the point where they'll need the Bow of Mudora
" Rengo, there is a Gem switch. you have to keep hitting it as we go through

Storm

they reach the top floor of the Temple
" well... I suppose It's time for me to disappear and..."
Armogohma.jpg

3 Armagohmas fall from the Ceiling, as Rasul quickly runs trough the door

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri is left in the middle of the three Armagohmas. "Um rasul come back!!" He quickly puts on his hat and grows big. The armagohmas will still be a hard fight even in this form. One of them pounces at him. It knocks him over the other two jump on him biting and scraping all over. If Dmitri was human, he wouldn't have lasted long.

Storm

Rasul walks through to the main antechamber, when a door opens and a person comes walking out from a doorway, in his hand is a familiar weapon. one Rasul has held before, but the weilder was...him
" I know you know allyour own Moves, so I'm going to make this a bit more...challenging"

The shadow Being takes the Form of a Demon Knight, draped in a Red Hood and scarf, his onyx armor gleaming in the son, when the eyes glowed red...he knew.... Rasul must Fight Shadow Alwin.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell decides that, with what Dmitri has, he can even the odds with the spider quickly. He himself turns to the second Gohma, his doppelgangers standing behind him at the ready. He nods to one of them and positions his arms to give the shadow man a boost, which it takes in a running leap, landing on the spider with a similarly-made sword in hand. The Gohma is stabbed in the eye and yells in pain, shaking itself and crushing its attacker underneath it, causing Darkell to wince in pain as it disentigrates, "Great..." he whispers. He turns to the other, grimacing, his mind looking for ideas.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo approaches the third of the Armogohmas and fires powerful arrows into its eye. He puts his all into those arrows. The Armogohma then shoots laser at Rengo, knocking him back a lot. When he gets up he sees how all three Armogohmas lay hundreds of eggs that quickly hatch, covering the floor with creeping baby Gohmas.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
With one spider off him, Dmitri manages to shake the other two off. He grabs one and slams it against the wall. He also begins stomping the eggs before they hatch.

Last edited:

Storm

Shadow Alwin grabs the artifact---a Warhammer with a Hexagonal head and a spike roughly 6 inches long on the other end. the Handle was of a dark wood and the pommel was a crystal with perfect docecal facets.--- and swipes at Rasul
"so why is this thing called the Humble Hammer anyway? It's just a dumb mallet"
Rasul shakes his head as he takes his dragonskull hammer and dodges the swing
"long story, but you wont be alive long enough to hear it"
Alwin goes for a leaping strike, onbly for Rasul to knock him into the Air... and through the stained glass window

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom