• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
((Oh right. Sorry I forgot about that. It's daytime!))

The dragon swoops around crazily causing Rasul to fall off. Rengo then attempts to shoot his Ice Arrow at the area where Rasul had knocked pieces of the armour off. He shoots but misses because of how unpredictably the dragon is now moving. Instead the arrow just hits another piece of the armour, further down the dragon's back, and causes the piece to fall off.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul fires a Hookshot midair and relands on the Dragon, opting now instead to clip the Dragon's Wings

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo fires a bomb arrow that hits the spot where he'd torn an armour piece off earlier. It damages the dragon, but not remarkably.

The dragon the falls to the ground from losing a wing and it attacks everyone by breathing hot fire all around it.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo just barely manages to avoid the fire. His long coat it hit by it and starts burning so Rengo quickly takes it off and throws it on the ground. He then shoots another Ice Arrow that hits the dragon in the face. It roars in pain and then rolls around several times to get rid of the little pest on its back.

Storm

Rasul anchors himself on the Beast by tying himself to it's neck with Diamond Razor Wire

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell jumps out of the way of the fire, but loses his condensed energy. He runs for the dragon, this time trying lots of smaller balls of energy hitting the places without armor. The dragon is huge - it won't hit very easily close up. He just has to avoid the feet and... oh duck it has a mouth

Pen

The game is on!
The diamond rope tors the neck armour off but breaks before being able to cut through the dragon's flesh. Thanks to Rasul's efforts the armour is now almost completely off. Rengo fires an Ice Arrow followed by a Bomb Arrow that both hit and do alright damage. The dragon is injured but very mad.

Storm

Rasul, still hanging on to the rope, starts swinging with the sharp side of his weapon

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell sees his chance. Closing his eyes, he summons a large amount of dark energy - as much as he cab with the world and himself in the states that they are - and sends it flying at the beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom