• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(yes, and I started driving the Cart... just forget I pissed on the tree, and run after the cart)
Rasul stops the Cart, and the Doppelganger leaves

Pen

The game is on!
((I don't understand how any of it makes sense. I'm sorry.))

EDIT:
((Okay, we're back on track sorta? lol))

Rengo is surprise attacked my one of the enemies and is knocked back and falls over. The interloper who attacked him then gets ready to throw itself over Rengo on the ground but Rengo manages to quickly equip his bow and fire an arrow into the interloper, killing it while it's in the air right above him. The enemy falls dead onto Rengo. There's now only one interloper remaining!

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
The killed interloper lies heavily on top of Rengo on the ground. Rengo notices the cart starting to roll off with Rasul, Darkell and Dmitri in it so he desperately tries to get the heavy enemy off him, but it was hard. The last living enemy approaches him but Rengo finds himself unable to move underneath the interloper that he had killed.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell sighs, "Ras!" He yells, "Stop the cart!" He rushes for Rengo, tossing an energy ball at his attacker, knocking it backwards. He kneels down to help Rengo get out from beneath the corpse, "Hurry up"

Storm

something circles overhead. Rasul stops the cart hesitantly. that ancient fear chills his spine of what may be

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo gets up with the help of Darkell. "Thanks," he says in a hurry. As the two are rushing back to the cart they see what's circulating above the cart. It's a large rainbow unicorn armoured dragon, almost the size of Argorok. "Gods freaking dammit," Rengo thinks to himself and stops in his tracks, not daring to run any closer to the winged beast.

Storm

Rasul leaps at the Beast, Hammer in hand, his Hammer almost letting him fly at the Beast

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell throws a ball of energy at the thing, which just roars, "I think I just pissed it off," he glances at Rengo, "Know anything about these things?"

Pen

The game is on!
"I can't say I do," Rengo says to Darkell as he readies his bow with an Ice Arrow. "Would help of we could get around that armour though." The sun has started to rise behind the dragon, making for a rather epic looking fight on the open field.

Storm

(it instantly shot to noon when the dawn bomb went off in castle town)

Rasul was smashing scale after scale off the Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom