• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel on the 3DS?

O

Oceanbear1

So I was thinking today, and haven't most, if not all of the zelda games released on a main console received a sequel featuring the same link? Like OOT and MM and Zelda 1 and 2. Now WW was different because its sequel came after the next main Zelda had been released, and it appeared on the hand held console instead of on the main. Now there has been no talk of a sequel for Twilight Princess, but there has been talk of a 3DS title. Do you think it is possible that the 3DS title will be Twilight Princess's sequel?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's very possible they continue the history from TP's period, but there is a lot of time to make up for between that and OoT. They could go forwards or backwards from that point, or go on with the "New Hyrule" storyline. I'd be for what happened after Link leaves Ordon, though. Wouldn't it be cool if he stumbled upon a completely different world, maybe a future Termina? ;)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
They already confirmed the next Zelda title wouln't be a sequal. So, I guess not...This would be very cool to see though.

O

Oceanbear1

Isn't there an theory that the world in phantom hourglass is a flooded Termina? if so since that would mean we have visited it in the adult time line why not visit it again the the child timeline! although I guess we technically have with MM, but it feels different because it was directly after the split happened.

They already confirmed the next Zelda title wouln't be a sequal. So, I guess not...This would be very cool to see though.

They did? I thought they only said it wasn't a sequel to the DS titles

I'd love for that to happen, Twilight Princess deserves a sequel too, since all the other games excpect Minish Cap and Spirit Tracks have them. I also think that Twilight Princess graphics would fit on 3DS, nintendo might want to make them a little more colourfull (like Oot to MM maybe?) because of all the haters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom