• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Yeah, it looks like you were born with some twili magic in you. Not enough to make you Twili or anything, but enough that, if you wanted, you could possibly use some," he looked up, "Though, I doubt there's much you could do now. Attack magic may be a little too much for you, and most of what your father did is impossible now."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Choosing to ignore it..." Visola rolls so she's on her side. "I think you're the only person who is brave enough to give me a nickname..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Seeing as how Madi had no choice now, she reluctantly and in conplete terror emerged from Aspira's shadow. She had her hood up again, and was visibly shaking. She'd never broken a law before, and she did not believe this guard wasn't going to hurt her for it!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"What's brave about it? It's just an easy way to rember you. It would be brave if I gave you one unrelated to your name." He replied.

He would let us know if he need us.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"You know how I am back home. I demand respect." Visola yawns and smiles sleepily at him. "I like you, though."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi just shyly pulled her hand away and stood there trembling. He was going to send her back, after she'd gotten so close...

Aspira shuddered involuntarily when Madi pulled out of her shadow. She looks around the town. it's getting late--or, early, I guess. A faint light is coming over the horizon. Soon people would be getting up, and they'd be coming down this street. Aspira suddenly tries to stifle a yawn, and fails miserably. "Sorry," she mumbles sleepily.

"do you want me to go too, so you can lean on me or something?" Aspira has to do something, or she'll fall asleep. if she doesn't want me to go with her I'm going to go back to the inn and get some sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom