• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

"Okay. Be careful not to fall. Where should we meet up? Madi and I probably won't be able to stay here."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna notices him, noticing how he's still chasing her. Excellent! Aspira and Madi can get out of here! She begins to limp faster, feigning panic.

Aspira waits till the other Twili passes, then runs out as fast as she can. Where should I run to?!?! She frantically thinks, wishing she'd payed more attention when they came into town. She had no idea where anything was! She finally decides to just keep going straight.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin kept running after Midna, then realized something was wrong. Seeing that she was going towards the spring, he stopped and yelled, "Get her for me!" Then turned towards Aspira. He saw that her shadow was a little mishapen, "There you are."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro looked over at Robin. "Hey, what's that noise? Sounds like it's coming from the roof." He started to make his way up. No one was there. However, from this area, he could see where Midna was. Looked like she'd hurt her leg again. What'd she do, jump off the roof? He rolled his eyes. Wait, where was she going? And there was Aspira, running back toward the inn, with a Twili right behind her. He looked down and noticed that he had no weapons. What to do about the Twili...

Suddenly Aspira notices the Twili has started to chase her. She notices that she's circled all the way back to the inn. She ran right next to the inn's roof. ((Hint, hint,))

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro saw Aspira run next to the inn. A crazy idea popped into his head. Catching the Twili (and Aspira) by surprise, he jumped from the roof, the Twili breaking his fall.

"Eeek!" Aspira jumps back when Rauro comes falling off the roof. She tripped on a rock or something, and landed hard on her back. she got the wind knocked outta her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom