• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi was frankly just panicking, especially after Midna got hurt. To save her the trouble of running even more, the Twili moved to Aspira's shadow the first chance she got.

"yeah Midna?" Aspira shudders when she feels someone invading her shadow. "Wait, Madi? Midna, was Madi in your shadow?"

"Oh. Duh." Aspoira looks down at the faint outline of her own shadow. "She's in my shadow now."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Yeah, I felt her move..." Midna rubs her hurt ankle. "At least now I can make it to the Light Spring..." Midna doesn't know about the Zoras.

"Yeah, um, that might not be the best idea right now, the Zoras that we were arguing with are down there. Well actually, you could probably go down there, they don't know you are with us..."

"i don't know, but they came with the Twili, I think they referred to him as Alwin? He was the one looking for Madi. If you were going to get to the spring, you should go now, before they find us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom