• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

((Yeah, he was))
"Back to the Twili. So you don't know what she looks like, or who she is, right?" Aspira thought she already knew the answer, but just wanted to make sure.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin steps forward, "I can sense her magic. We Twili leave a strong footprint when it comes to magic... Of course, it can only be detected by those with Twili magic," Alwin gestured to the inn, "And I sense that footprint in there."

"So you could sense her anywhere?" Aspira is a little confused. They said they weren't going to hurt Madi, but she says they will...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"More or less," Alwin said, "Once i get too close though, I'll have to just look..." He started to sense something was off.
((She's with Midna right?))

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
((gee whiz guys slow down))
Robin glared at the newcomers, growling under his breath. He was angry, very angry. He found himself unable to speak, the same way he had when he had first seen Madi. He was staring at that twili, rage fuling through him. He knew the stupidity of his move, but didn't regret it.
((is it cool if i give robin a secret backstory?))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Meh, why not? Just don't make it horrendously not-canon with the story))
Alwin looked at his comrades, "I don't think she's here any more..." He looked back at Robin and Aspira, eyebrow raised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom