• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Aspira thought for a second, what's the worst that could happen? then she smiled, "of course I'm coming with you guys, I'm not going to let you guys have all the fun." She said taking Robin's hand.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Will you shut up?" Midna opens the window and calls down softly. She had been woken by their chattering. She really doesn't care what her brother does when she's sleepy

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Crap, Robin thought, Now she knows we're sneaking out. He realised she didn't seem to object to his late night walk, so he simply said, "Sorry sis, i know how much you need your beauty sleep." And Grinned up at her

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Robin squeezes Aspira's hand. "Come on, i have a great idea," He said, grinning even bigger. "Let's go see my old buddies the Gorons." He winked and pulled her by the hand toward death mountain. "Come on Rauro, we're not gonna go without you!"

Aspira stopped Robin and said "Um, Gorons? aren't they up on Death Mountain?" She didn't want to ruin their fun, but she didn't want to go on death Mountain. At all. Especially at night. "couldn't we just look around the town for now?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi had woken up when Midna did, and immediately a feeling of dread washed over her. She could feel Twili magic nearby... Without even meaning to, she cursed in her native language. The Queen's guard was here! If he found out a civilian had gone through the portal, she could be arrested for treason!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Fine. I say down and read everything else.))
Suddenly, Alwin stiffened up. He looked into town, then whispered, "Guess I'm not the only one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom