• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Roleplay

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
When Lilah Sees the cloak and the symbols on it Lilah starts
to get flash backs from a time she doesn't remember. All she sees is the back of the cloak and she could hear a crying baby in the background. Lilah gets really scared ad doesn't get close.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I dont remember this scene well... will you take over? please? Plus you can DM whenever you want, or if I do something wrong))

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
((If you don't remember what happens next just go to the video walk throughs, and look for the video of what happens in the next seen.))

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
((Okay.))

When the woman turned fully she look at the two imps."Midna, Twila you have returned." The lady said."So nice of you to remember our names, princess." Midna said in return. "Princess?" Lilah whispered to herself. The woman looked at Lilah and Link. Lilah looked into her eyes and all Lilah saw was sadness. The princess knelt down and petted Lilah a couple times. She stopped and turned to Link who was lightly growling at her, she petted and he stopped growling.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Link just watched the woman, the princess. What on earth can we do? Serve a princess? we aren't heroes!

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
"You should tell them what's going on, Twilight Princess." Midna said with a little bit of sarcasm in her voice.
" Twilight Princess?" Lilah said under her breath.
The woman removes her hoad and reveals her full face." I am Zelda." Zelda said.
"Your the princess?" Lilah asks a little stunned.

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Zelda looked out of the window and onto Castle Town." When Zant came he ruined everything..."
"Zant?" Lilah got shivers from the name and was angry at him both at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom