• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Roleplay

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
In the village of Ordon, deep in the Faron Forest, in the kingdom of Hyrule, there lived a pair of siblings who worked as ranch hands. The names are Link and Lilah, nearly identical twins except for the gender difference and the fact that Link's eyes were a bright blue, and Lilah's a bright green. They were chosen to deliver a gift to the Hyrule royal family. They're quest began in a few days. Little did they know that this seemingly easy task would affect the course of their lives....

"LINK! LILAH!" Fado called to the twins as he stood outside, "Meet me at the ranch on your horses!"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
*Link gets out to get Epona, but finds her missing*
Link: What! Oh... Ilia. How many times do I have to tell her...

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Just as Lilah gets up she can hear the door to the the house being closed. She looked around and said: Wheres Link?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ilia: they were dirty. I was doing you a favor... also, they need to get ready for your quest in a few days.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Link: Kay, but It doesn't really matter, they are going to get dirty again soon anyway, we have work today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom