• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Roleplay

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
In the village of Ordon, deep in the Faron Forest, in the kingdom of Hyrule, there lived a pair of siblings who worked as ranch hands. The names are Link and Lilah, nearly identical twins except for the gender difference and the fact that Link's eyes were a bright blue, and Lilah's a bright green. They were chosen to deliver a gift to the Hyrule royal family. They're quest began in a few days. Little did they know that this seemingly easy task would affect the course of their lives....

"LINK! LILAH!" Fado called to the twins as he stood outside, "Meet me at the ranch on your horses!"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Link: Kay!
Link got out side to find that Epona was missing.
Link: What!? Oh... Must be Illia again.

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Lilah: Yawn
Lilah: Wheres Link? He must be at the ranch already.
Lilah was suprised Link was never really the one who woke early. Lilah got dressed had a quick breakfast and went into town on her horse.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Hey, you're controlling my character, I never said Link got there yet, and Darlink,if it is an alternate story, does that mean some characters will act differently? Because personally, I dislike the Link+Ilia shipping, and found it weird, since they never really gave Link a love interest until then.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
(the easiest way to start over would be just erase all your posts. again, sorry for messing up)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
taking over your part, and just doing things more to my opinion and not letting you guys do the roleplaying.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
but still, taking over characters. Im not used to being an "overlordess" of roleplay. the one who only says whats happening, and not acting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom