• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Twilight Princess: Pieces of Mirror

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
There is something that bothers me concerning the lost pieces of the Mirror of Twilight: When Zant breaks it, the pieces either split away by themselves or Zant takes them away and throws/hides them in Snowpeak, the island on the sky and inside the temple of time...

well, I understand that they can end up at snowpeak (it's remote, but still accessible) and even the island at the sky, -here we need a lot more imagination: either the third piece was expelled upwards with much more strength than the other two, or Zant waved hi hand and it just floated away, or he tied it to a Kargarok...

But the other piece, the one we collect first, it ends up inside the Temple of Time -in a place that is only accessible once the hero of time has unsealed its doors. How does then Zant or the piece alone get into the temple before Link opens the gates of time?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Its an extremely powerful magical artifact that could some how scsess the magic of the land. Also the temple of time was all ready unsealed by the HoT becouse TP takes place after OoT. TP link dose not equal the hero of time.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
Wow, Twilight Princess is quite the breeding ground for theory discussions nowadays...

Zant didn't hide the mirror shards himself, or throw them. He was inside the Twilight Realm when Link assembles the mirror, so he must have broken the mirror from the Twilight Realm side, and had his followers hide the shards. I don't know where the throwing part came from. As for the Temple of Time, the door was only sealed by one of the guardians standing in front of it. Perhaps the door was unsealed until one of Zant's followers hid the Mirror Shard in the ToT. After that, the guardians might have sealed the door to contain the evil that now permeated the Temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom