• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Twilight Princess Lilah's Version

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Prologue

All was dark. I can't see anything.
Wait... Light!
I ran to the light, only to be horrified. I saw Link in a spiked cage, bruised and bloody. He wore a strange green tunic I've never seen. I screamed his name, but he didn't respond. I froze in terror as a strange creature walked up to him, drew a glowing sword, and killed him... The blade ran through his heart. I screamed and screamed. A glowing violet mark appeared on the back of my hand as the thing turned to me. My hand burned.
"Why?!" I screamed, crying.
"It is the fate of the heroes..." it lunged to kill me too...

I jolted up, panting and sweating. I was shaking violently and felt like vomiting. My hand still burned.
That's the third time this week! They're getting worse... Every time... And every time my hand burns... what did that thing say... the fate of the heroes?
"Lilah?" Link said as he walked into my portion of the house. We, my twin and I, lived together in the town of Ordon. "Another nightmare?"
"It was so real..." I whimpered.
"You're safe here." He came to me and put his arms around me. We are the only family we have left. I nodded, and tried to calm down.
"See? You're okay here. Nothing can hurt you. I'll protect you."
I grinned at him as I heard the familiar cry of Fado.
"LINK! LILAH! Meet me at the ranch!"
"That's just a tad annoying..." I mumble as I stood.
"Come on, let's just go." He said as he took my hand and led me out the door.

Last edited:
Prologue

All was dark. I can't see anything.
Wait... Light!
I ran to the light, only to be horrified. I saw Link in a spiked cage, bruised and bloody. He wore a strange green tunic I've never seen. I screamed his name, but he didn't respond. I froze in terror as a strange creature walked up to him, drew a glowing sword, and killed him...

I jolted up, panting and sweating. I was shaking violently and felt like vomiting.
That's the third time this week! They're getting worse... Every time...
"Lilah?" Link said as he walked into my portion of the house. We, my twin and I, lived together in the town of Ordon. "Another nightmare?"
"It was so real..." I whimpered.
"You're safe here." He came to me and put his arms around me. We are the only family we have left. I nodded, and tried to calm down.
"See? You're okay here. Nothing can hurt you. I'll protect you."
I grinned at him as I heard the familiar cry of Fado.
"LINK! LILAH! Meet me at the ranch!"
"That's just a tad annoying..." I mumble as I stood.
"Come on, let's just go." He said as he took my hand and led me out the door.

This is way too short. Consider going back and expanding on this, as in its current state, it feels very incomplete. :>

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I'm not done... just need to find time to write the rest. I have 20-30 something chapters.......

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
In the RP I was Lilah!:)

But nobody posted when we were really starting to get in to the real story.:(

I loved that RP so much...<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom