• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess - Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Okay, before anybody starts flaming me saying that Twilight Princess is really easy or I suck or something, take in note I only got Twilight Princess two days ago, and I'm still getting use to Wii-Zelda. Got that clear? Okay!

Alright, so I've beaten two of the temples so far, and I've made my way to Zora's Domain, there I used the massive fiery rock to save the Zoras, and now I must collect the blue energy stuff (sorry, I forgot what it was called) and I've found some in the cavern with water running down. (The one where you fly as the Twilight Bird thing). Anyway, I can't seem to attack the bugs in there, because when I get close, they all just disappear, and I am told to Z target them. I've tried many times Z targeting, but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried both Switch and Hold mode, but neither work.

So, if you could help me, I was wondering if you could tell me any tips, if I'm doing it wrong (please say it nicely, I'm new to TP ;)), or if there is meant to be a specific mode + action, or if I should just keep trying. I hope someone can help soon! :)

Ah yes, the flying part. That's always a pain, and took me a little while to get used to as well.

Anyways, As far as I know, you should be able to use your wolf sense to see the bugs, Z-target them, and use the dash button to slam into them. Perhaps your problem is that you weren't using the "sense" ability as a wolf? If that doesn't help, well, I really don't know.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Ah yes, the flying part. That's always a pain, and took me a little while to get used to as well.

Anyways, As far as I know, you should be able to use your wolf sense to see the bugs, Z-target them, and use the dash button to slam into them. Perhaps your problem is that you weren't using the "sense" ability as a wolf? If that doesn't help, well, I really don't know.

Ah, I'm such a bonehead. :xd: Thanks Blackice, I totally forgot I had to use it because I was flying around. Your a great help, I owe you one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom