• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Help and Eventual SU Thread

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
So I would really like to do a TP RP but I am unsure on plot. I'm thinking either RP the game with different characters (aka Link doesn't exist) or whether to do the next generation or so. Like Link and Ilia's kid or grandkid. Help?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I wanna sign up! But of course you already know that...

You could have it like a TP 2, so same land, same Link, different adventure?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Could do what majoras mask did to OoT cast.(May not be what you are looking for). As in a different world were Link recognizes every one but tailor the story to your needs and create a whe new world less bound to a mold.

Other then what has been brought up that's all I have.

Edit:
Never mind some one already thought of that.

Maybe not have dungeons and more of an open world exploration.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Oh maybe have changes like Hyrule building canals or doing something to change it up slightly. It then takes place after TP. Although it would be hard to incorporate the twilight relm into it. Maybe have the "big bad" wish for the power of twilight.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Cuz I played against someone's Ganondorf in an RP, and he made himself unbeatable and ultra-powerful. :dry: Aaaaaand it was a mega pain. Not getting into that situation again....

Pen

The game is on!
I'd love to sign up for this when it starts! I like both of your ideas. The one with other characters than Link sounds fun because then we'll sorta already be familiar with the story and whatnot. And the next generation sounds fun too because it can give a detailed story about what could have happened after the game ends. ^^

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Okay! So Su time.....

This takes place 20 years after the great hero Link defeated Ganondorf and repelled the oncoming twilight. He refused all honorary titles and went back to his simple farming life in Ordon Village. He married the mayor's daughter Ilia, and they has two children. Now Bo is retiring, and Link is taking his place. All this seems all good and well, but far to the north, in Snowpeak, a rift has formed. A rift once again connecting the World of Light to the Twilight Realm... The time has come for another hero to arise.

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Backstory:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Name:Roat
Race:Zora
Appearance: Short for a Zora.
Backstory:Works for the Zora royal gurd (if it still exsistces).
He is more comfterable on land then most other Zora's. Because of this he is also a messenger for the Zora royal family.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Sounds good! The Royal guard exists, I don't know what the rolyal guard is. :P Prince Ralis is now the Zora King

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom