• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Twilight Princess Good Game?

E

Eldinvolcano

Now according to the general public this is a bad game to me it wasn't my favorite but according to the games story and the formula it's a good one. The games story was fantastic and i loved it but more importantly it followed the zelda formula. It had a plot twist in the middle and you had to collect three things and the bosses were great and also followed the zelda formula the three hit kill followed over to this game and it was great according to these things.

I really enjoyed this game and will continue to play it in the future. I really enjoy all of the Zelda games and I am working on beating all of the games. I just love the concept of Zelda in general. Twilight Princess was no different, I love the story more than anything in a Zelda game. Puzzles come 2nd.

S

SongOfTime

I personally loved Twilight Princess. I really enjoy exploring in video games so I've always been pleased with how large Hyrule is in the game.

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
I personally like the dark-themed feel I got from Twilight Princess. I loved the final boss battle, Midna, and the over all adventure. I haven't played in awhile, but I remember the hours I used to spend exploring Hyrule or the water temple. I really liked Midna as a character, and I found her desperate hour sad and the end of the game part with her is very emotional.( or atleast I thought so). ( and I'm trying not to spoil anything, even though the game is about 5 or 6 years old, I think.)

I also like to draw, and I draw most of the characters from the Twilight Princess style. Link is my best and favorite to draw.

I loved Twilight Princess, really don't get why it get's such a bad rep. It's very epic, fun, cool and interesting. It's actually in my top 5.

MW7

My opinion is that it's a terrific game (I'd give it a 9.5/10), but by Zelda standards you're better off playing just about any other game. IMO it is undoubtably the worst 3d Zelda title, and to me it barely felt like a Zelda game at all. So all in all my opinion is that if you're have a gamecube or wii, Twilight Princess is a must buy, but if you're making arguments about the best Zelda game, I'd suggest starting anywhere else.

I don't understand why so many people dislike this game. I adore it! It's definitely up there in my list of favourite games. It had a great story, outstanding graphics, awesome puzzles, and the list goes on.
Sure, there were a few flaws but definitely not enough to make me love this game any less.

Last edited:
I loved the darkness of Twilight Princess. The only two things I didn't like were how long it took to cross the Hyrule Fields without/before warping and the third collection of the Tears of Light (seemed tedious after the third time).

It's a Zelda game, and it's the one that everyone was so psyched for after being "disappointed" with Wind Waker (though WW was still pretty good). I love almost all Zelda games, so for me to hear someone say that TP is a bad game is just strange. If you dont like travelling over huge landscapes then maybe that might get annoying, and thus youd probably prefer SS to TP since theres practically nothing of the sort in SS (which I missed dearly).

Last edited:
I think that Twilight Princess is a great game in terms of gameplay, graphics, and story.

In terms of gameplay Nintendo perfected the 3-D Zelda gameplay. I have a hard time going back and playing Ocarina of Time nowadays, and when I do I notice just how far that Nintendo has come since OOT.

Artwise the games really beautiful. I love all the character designs. Link, Zelda, Midna, and the rest of the characters look really good.

Twilight Princess story is also one of the games strongest points. TP has a great story with a lot of heart to it. Plus it gives us Midna who is probably one of Nintendo's most well developed characters.

For me the games only really weak points are the fact that it's too easy, and the lack of sidequests.

i have to agree wth MW7, its an awsome game but compaired to other zelda games its pretty low on the list. they tried to make it dark but they just made it bland. It didnt have the feel of a classic zelda imo

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
It was hyped up for like 2 or 3 years and was thought to blow OOT out of the water... but it didn't. BUT it's still a great game and playing it for sooo long I kinda want to tack the motion controls to OOT and MM. Because let's face it Twilight Princess is a GCN game. The Wii version has tacked on motion controls. But you get used to them. It wasn't built from the ground up on the Wii like Skyward Sword. But it's still Zelda.

It had ALOT of hype behind it, it didn't quite live up to that hype imo. That said it is an excellent game with all of the polish and character of a true Zelda game.

I was deffinately happiest when I was doing dungeons or in Hyrule Town/Hyrule field as Link.

The wolf sections got a little tedious for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom