• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Glitches

I'm sorry if this is i the wrong place.
I'm wondering if others have encountered these problems. This is the Wii U version.
1..This is near the start of the game at the farm where the goats are herded in to the shed and where the jumping fences are set up. I jumped the fences but remained in the compound. I saved the game and quit out. The next day I began in the compound with goats in the field again. I tried herding them but they would not have it. I went back to the village and all of the houses were locked up. The game came to a complete close. Soi I resteted at the beginning. This time, I jumped the fences and the gate and headed back to the village. The game continued with three children outside links house. All was fine this time.
2. This is just after encountering Midna as wolf link. A lever is pulled to raised the water level for link to go through. At the other end Midna passes through a fence and tells link to find his own way. The trouble is Midna is needed so that link can lower the water level again in ordr to get through the opening. I had saved the game so resterted fromn there and this time headed first to the lever that lowers the water again.
I'm also wondering what other glitches might be in the game.
Many thanks.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I haven't encountered any of the glitches you mentioned. But Twilight Princess HD is not exactly a great port, so I expect it has a fair few other glitches, though I haven't encountered anything myself. I'm sorry you had to experience this :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom