• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess FanFic (by Vatti!)

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I have had a sudden flash of inspiration for Fan-Fic. Since the only zelda games I have played are Twilight Princess and Spirit Tracks, this story is taking place in Twilight Princess. I haven't figured out a name yet, but when I do, I will edit this post and add it. (Btw this is probably rated PG-13, with some violence and some mention of blood.)

Title will go here​

Chapter One​

Sammy Ohera walked across the courtyard of Hyrule Castle at a brisk pace. Her balck waist length hair floating in the slight breeze. Princess Zelda had summoned her to give her an assignment, and Sammy was to have a new partner. Zelda had assured her that he was very experienced, and had a cool head in the field. Sammy had been relieved to hear that. She had just gotten out of training for a knight, and had just received her shield. That meant she was a rookie, and fairly inexperienced. Her silver eyes flashed at the thought of having another rookie as her partner, that would be tough. Sammy walked through the large doors and into the gigantic throne room. There sat Princess Zelda, in all her beauty and elegance. She was quietly talking to a young man in a green tunic and had golden hair. He turned as Sammy walked up.

"So this is the new partner you have for me Zelda? She seems pretty green." the man said. Sammy almost blushed, she was so shocked at the way the man so casually talked to the Princess.

"Yes Link, she is very new, but she was the best in her group, so she must have the best as a partner." the Princess said. Sammy's jaw almost dropped. Did the Princess just say Link? Meaning the Hero of Time? This time Sammy actually did blush, but she tilted her head to the floor, so no one would see.

"Sammy, this is Link of Ordon Village. He is the best knight in the kingdom, just as you are currently the best rookie. You will be working together as of now. Do you have any questions?" the Princess stared at Sammy.

"No your majesty." Sammy murmured. Although she had thousands of questions on her mind, she kept her mouth shut. What Princess Zelda said was stone.

"Now, what will we be working on exactly?" Link said in a questioning tone. He smiled at Zelda as he said it. Zelda smiled back.

"There has been a disturbance at Kakariko Village. Apparently it's and un-earthly rumbling in the ground." Zelda said.

"Is the volcano erupting?" Link asked.

"No," replied Princess Zelda,"the volcano has been much less active lately. I need you two to go see what is happening, and try to figure it out. I trust you have a horse and saddle bags Sammy?" Sammy nodded. Her training master had let her keep the horse she had used, and her parents had given her good quality saddle bags as a gift.

"Well since that is all taken care of, we will head out tomorrow," Link said cheerfully, "Make sure to get some rest, we leave at don. Good afternoon Princess." and he left to pack his bags. Zelda smiled. then she turned to Sammy.

"Now you are sure you don't have any questions at all Sammy?" she said kindly.

"I just have one," Sammy said, "Is it true that he has a little imp that hides in his shadow?" Zelda laughed a musical laugh.

"It is true. She is fairly annoying, but you will get used to her." Zelda smiled. Sammy smiled back.

"Thank you your majesty. Now I best go and pack." Zelda nodded, and Sammy, walked out of the throne room, with a smile on her lips.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
As much as I hate posting feedback in story threads, I had to. Well, an excellent way to start off. I only found an error...and that is the word "don" I think you meant to say "dawn."

Perhaps a little description of the characters could of been neat, but...not really since we know about Zelda and Link and we know how they look. In this case, we'd like to know a bit of Sammy. For example, what color of outfit she was wearing, eye and hair color. But perhaps you will later on, so don't let this make you feel bad, I too forget to describe characters sometimes. :P

Also, a title would make the story more interesting. I can't wait for chapter 2.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Thanks Xeldimus! Now I hope you actually like Chapter Two....

Chapter Two​

Just as Link said, they had ridden out at dawn. Link had sent the post-man ahead of them, to get them a room at the inn. The ride had been quiet. No one dared to attack them, seeing the Hero of time was in their company. Sammy knew imedietly when they were nearing Kakiriko village. The ground had turned into a brick red color, and the air was very dry and warm. Th went straight to the hotel, seeing that it was almost night fall. Link had immedietly gone to speak with the village leaders, while Sammy decided to go explore Death Mountain. She had never seen the dwelling of the Gorons, and she had heard they were of a friendly sort. After Sammy's horse was well watered, and put in a stall, Sammy walked to Death Mountain.​

She walked up the narrow passage ways, and into the large entrance, where a Goron kindly offered to give her a lift. Sammy had never experienced this type of travel before. She stood on top of the goron as it coiled itself into a tight ball. Then the Goron would spring up, and Sammy would go flying into the air, to the nxt ledge. She had to go by that type of travel often to get to the springs, and the first few times she had to stop and relieve her lite dinner. But after awhile she got used to it. She finally made it to the springs, where lots of assorted gorons were relaxing. She gingerly took off her boots and stuck her feat into the springs, wiggling her toes appriecetively. A young gorin scooted over next to her.​

"Are you here investigating the ground rumbling brother?" it asked curiously.​

"Well, yes actually. Do the Gorons know anything about it?" she replied​

"They say there has been a great creature lurking under the ground. There have been sightings of it to brother," the goron said in a scared tone, "They say that when the ground rumbles, the creature get closer to the surface. There has been many dissapearences of our children brother," the goron's voice quivered, "My poor sister was taken by the monster." the goron started sobbing. Sammy was shocked.​

"There there..." she reached over and patted the goron on the back," Does any onhe have any idea what it looks like?" she said, still patting the gorons back. The goron sniffed.​

"Some people have said that it has no eyes, but millions of teeth. They say that it has purple scales, which are as sharp as nails, the only palce that it is not protercted is it's mouth, but by then it is to late..." the goron sobbed again. Sammy mentally took note of all the things the poor goron had said.​

"Thank you for sharing all of this with me," Sammy told the goron heartfully, "I promise we will defeat this monster." The goron sobbed out all his thanks, and Sammy hurried back down to Kakiriko village to give Link all the gorons news. But as she neared the village, she was shocked by the sounds of battle, and screams.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom