• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Twilight Princess DLC Pack Available Now (according to Official Site)

Twilight Princess DLC pack available now (according to official site)

e19FK51.jpg

Source: http://www.zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/

I was just browsing the site and noticed this.

I don't think it means what you think it means. I've just checked the eShop and the Twilight Princess Pack isn't up. It shouldn't be at this point anyway considering that the eShop doesn't get updated until Thursday (in the UK at least).

Also Nintendo would of revealed by now what's included in the pack way before it's release. Seems like an error on Nintendo's part or possibly a placeholder considering the fact that the Twilight Princess Pack is due out this month. However there is a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, maybe we will know what's in the pack and maybe it will be put on the eShop this week.

Last edited:
Maybe you're right. Possibly lost in translation somewhere. I think it is a little mistake where the site is updated before the eshop is. You're probably right there.

This makes me sad. i was going to ask if anyone knew when it was coming out, but apparently we don't. Oh well, I suppose that's okay, i haven't finished my other stuff yet anyway. (still waiting to hear about the Majora's Mask one though…)

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Yeah, I saw that and went crazy, only to find out that it wasn't true. >.>

When is it scheduled to be out?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Looks like they pushed all packs forward a month so they release at the same time as in Japan. (Before, they were scheduled for December, February, March)

Looks like they pushed all packs forward a month so they release at the same time as in Japan. (Before, they were scheduled for December, February, March)
Well they must have been pushed forward a long time ago. Because as long as I can remember they have been November, January, February. Actually I don't ever remember them being on the months you have stated. But that's just me. Either way we get one pack this month and 1-2 amiibo weapons (if the Zelda one will be working by then). So happy days indeed.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Aonuma had words to speak on Miiverse, and states the Twilight Princess pack will release November 27th (next Thursday).

Greetings to everyone in our The Legend of Zelda community! I'm Eiji Aonuma, the supervisor for Hyrule Warriors, and I'm happy to talk to you all again.

The second DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors, the Twilight Princess Pack, will be released soon, so today I would like to give you a sneak peek at what's inside.

The highlight of the first DLC pack, the Master Quest Pack, was being able to team Link up with Epona. This time around, there will be a new playable character - someone from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... Who do you think it is?

Here's a hint: this character only appeared in this form at the very end of Twilight Princess.

In that game, Midna is cursed and cast out from the Twilight Realm, but now you will be able to unleash her true form as Twili Midna!

When I was developing Twilight Princess, I thought it was such a waste to let a beautiful princess like her only appear in the ending. Now Koei Tecmo Games has made my wish to see more of her come true.

Twili Midna's weapon is the Mirror of Twilight, which appeared in Twilight Princess. This mirror was destroyed at the end of that game, but it's pretty amazing in Hyrule Warriors. In fact, I can't describe in words what's so amazing about it, so I hope you'll download this DLC pack and see for yourself.

In addition to Twili Midna, the Twilight Princess Pack includes new weapons, costumes and an adventure map, so if you played through the original game, they should contribute to the fun you'll have in Hyrule Warriors. (For one of the costumes, you can dress Link up as a certain familiar character from the Zelda series. It may make you say ""Wow!"" so I hope you'll look forward to it.)

The second DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors, the Twilight Princess Pack, will be released globally on November 27!

zlCfzSqbu-Mq6mFZNF

Ya I just read that too. It looks nice. What I am interested about is this:
"For one of the costumes, you can dress Link up as a certain familiar character from the Zelda series. It may make you say ""Wow!"" so I hope you'll look forward to it."
I wonder what this is. And I hope the pre-order DLC costumes are there for Link/Zelda. Not too long to wait so all good. I'll be getting this 2 days before I get SSB WiiU so I'll be able to enjoy it before Smash Bros hits.

So the DLC pack will be released on Thanksgiving? Looks like I'll be playing some Hyrule Warriors that day. XD

I'm pretty interested that Midna's true form will be playable as a weapon. When I heard about this news, I got pretty excited about it. Can't wait for the DLC pack to come out now. :)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Why can't Nintendo plan their releases more strategically? Really, and here i thought it was bad that they released HW and Bayonetta so close to eachother. Not to mention they are both hack and slash games.

But this? First MK8 DLC release in november, then this DLC on nov 27, then SSB Wii U and ORAS on nov 28.

But yeah i guessed that either Midna's orginal form or Yeti would be the next character. Im glad with the choice they made. I just wished that they would release the pre-order skins in e-shop already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom