• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Twilight Princess: An Underrated Game?

geek4887

The Unknown
I was talking about among zelda fans. Like you know that stupid benzai guy or something? The way he said it made me think that TP is really underrated, but if you put it that way, i guess it's average.

TP is very overrated because the game was linear, easy, and the dungeons were long easy. I would love to see long dungeons if they are difficult enough to keep me interested.I feel Nintendo made TP for a wider group of gamers and toned the difficulty for those reasons. It is the only the Zelda game i did not like.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hate when people say TP was bad to me it was the best Zelda Game. Ok yes it was lacking side quests but the story and dungeons and bosses were great!! And why are you badmouthing Ganondorf he was
great in TP. I respect your opinions (More or Less) but it makes no sense to meaty you say bad thing about. But what shocks
me is how people say the graphics are bad. The rich and mature looking graphic and amazing!! Well there will always be
haters.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't know how anyone can say the graphics of TP were bad. Maybe they didn't like the art style but the graphics were great for the Gamecube, that's a fact! I know they were blurry at times but that comes with the territory of being on the GC!

It's a great games with flaws. That's EXACTLY what EVERY Zelda game is, a great game with flaws. It's not overrated or underrated, it gets exactly the amount of love, hate, and overall attention it needs. Those who think it's overrated just over criticize it. Those who think it's underrated only think it's underrated because they don't hate it. It's neither, it's just in-between and people don't realize that.

Idk because tp is the only zelda game I've played and I'm still in the process of beating it >.< I'm such a noob around here.

geek4887

The Unknown
Idk because tp is the only zelda game I've played and I'm still in the process of beating it >.< I'm such a noob around here.
This is off topic, but i'm sort of a noob too. Anyways, TP is my 2nd favorite Zelda, please don't get me wrong. I just don't get why it gets a lot of hate around the Zelda community.

NinjaLlama

wait, what?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hate when people say TP was bad to me it was the best Zelda Game. Ok yes it was lacking side quests but the story and dungeons and bosses were great!! And why are you badmouthing Ganondorf he was
great in TP. I respect your opinions (More or Less) but it makes no sense to meaty you say bad thing about. But what shocks
me is how people say the graphics are bad. The rich and mature looking graphic and amazing!! Well there will always be
haters.
I hear you, TP is my favorite Zelda of all time ( might be beaten by OoT or SS, but I haven't played them...yet.)and I will not back down from that. I see that other people like other games, but if we liked the same games, then conversation would become dull. so keep expressing your opinions honestly people, and ZD will continue to thrive!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
TP is grossly underrated in my eyes. It's actually my favorite game, and here's why:

I prefer Twilight Princess because of its intriguing story plot and amazing character development. It's all about the kingdom slowly realizing that something's wrong and coming together--about old friendships being reforged (as with the Gorons and Kakariko Village, the children of Ordon with Link, and most important for me, the Light and Twilight Realms making peace). The unity it portrays throughout the entirety of the game is touching, and it mainly centers around Link and Midna. Just stop and think how they managed to overcome every obstacle Zant set in their way, and how their bond grew from that "I'll help you so long as you do anything I say" attitude. Lack of such deportments are why we can hardly hold a friendship nowadays--because everything is conditional. But TP turns life around for us, and shows us how we can be better in all forms of a person.

Ehh it depends its not really underrated if you want a underrated game go find Ninja Base Ball Batman(which I had long before the avgn mentioned it).Though it is not really underrated its quite well know though some do consider it a remake of ocarina of time....which I don't really see.

fyeahh-gina

一剣の戦いの美しさ
I respect your opinion about the game. However, it is my favorite at the moment. I LOVE the artwork, the story, the characters, and basically everything in the game. I don't know if it was just me, but I did find it semi-challenging. But I don't play games for the challenges. I play for the story. And I LOVE it. I really wish they'd make a prequel so Link could see Midna (Twilight Princess) again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom