• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Twilight Bow question

I'm strongly considering getting this game now that I have a Switch. I've been looking at various guides and I have good idea which armors and melee weapons I want in certain areas and/or boss fights. There's one thing I'm not clear on though.

I have a Zelda Amiibo, which I understand gives the Twilight Bow with unlimited Light Arrows. In most Zelda games, Light Arrows are the most effective weapon against Ganon besides the Master Sword. Does that still hold true in Breath of The Wild?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The Twilight Bow is the rarest drop from the Zelda Amiibo and can take a long time to get, mine took a few days to get the first time. Twilight Bow has 100 shots with unlimited range (it doesn't follow the maps terrain it'll shoot straight forever) and uses light arrows (which i believe actually gain damage the further they go, not 100% sure on that) In regards to harming Ganon, you get a story driven light arrow and bow to use in that battle and only in that battle.

{{Edit}} Also arguably the strongest arrow in BOTW is the Ancient Arrow as it kills everything non guardian in one hit (you lose the drops though)

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
You should get botw and I didn't knoe it hsd unlimited ammo. It is very rare though, so you may not grt it for a while.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
You should get botw and I didn't knoe it hsd unlimited ammo. It is very rare though, so you may not grt it for a while.
yes it has unlimited ammo but a limited durability so you get 100 shots before it breaks. the light arrows are usually mediocre damage but the real value comes in the range, you can snipe some boys from on top of a mountain or something provided you have a good aim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom