• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Twilight Boulevard Investigation

David

But you called me here...
Welcome, my victims, to my Twilight Boulevard Investigation

You see, I was given the opportunity, a week ago, to undergo some detective work for myself. As it turns out, I have no idea what to do and how to solve the puzzle. So, will you guys read my story and help me figure out what I must do? If you do, I promise that at the end you will reap the rewards of success and have a fun time doing so.

So you will? Awesome, lets get started.

Chapter 1: An Introduction

My tale begins on a lonely day. I had just finished my breakfast when I heard a knocking at my door. I approached it, as usual. Unfortunately, it had been my least favorite person in the world. My cousin.

I slowly started to tolerate his being at my house, and I asked him why he came to visit me. He told me that something was wrong with him and that he needed help with his little fiasco. I curiously questioned him, but was only able to obtain the information that I was to meet him on April 2nd.

Today is now April 2nd. He has given me a single clue to help him with his problem. I have no idea what it means, so I'm going to post it here for you guys to help me with.

This is what the note says:"Gsv urihg xofv rh gl kozb gsv ovtvmw lu avowz nzqliz'h nzhp zmw ivxliw dszg grmtov'h xzgxs ksizhv rh."

If you can figure it out, will you please post what it says? I'd be very greatful. If it has a question, or task, could you try to solve it? Make sure that everything is spelled correctly, if it isn't, I don't know if anything will work... I'm also pretty sure that my cousin is a huge Zelda fan, so the clue might have something to do with it.

If this clue can be solved, we shall move on with the investigation. I imagine that things will get harder from here on out, so be sure to watch how this thread progresses throughout its life. I have no idea how long the investigation will progress, but I imagine that it will be quite the adventure.

What are you doing? My cousin is waiting for the answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom