• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tv Shows You Cant Stand

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I cannot stand anything really. I despise Tosh.0 with all of my heart: it's just a disgusting little show to me. Maybe the humor is cut from the same bread as what I enjoy, but the people who run that show simply don't deliver. From the few episodes I watched, it's nothing but racist remarks. :I

The Walking Dead...honestly I follow the show but it's hit-or-miss wiht me. SOmetimes I take it like a man, othertimes I lament its existence.

Eh...anything that comes on Disney Channel nowadays is stuff you put in the recycle bin, because it's made from old parts amalgamated with new material which just doesn't work.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Pretty Little Liars - What's so great about it? ._.

Vampire Diaries - I also don't understand what's so great about this, lol.

NCIS: LA - I don't see a point in making a spin-off, especially if the original is better.

Dancing With the Stars/American Idol/The X-Factor/etc. - Just.... no....

Sherlock - I've never watched it -- and I'm sure it's not half bad -- but holy **** the fandom is ANNOYING! They're something I can't stand. -_-

WWE Raw - Ew, wrestling.

Glee - Used to be good, but now it's just bleh.

Adventure Time/Regular Show - SO. BLOODY. ANNOYING.

Mido

Version 1
Shows, in my opinion, are just getting worse and worse. The channels I used to watch, and still do from time to time, are now shadows of their former selves. Cartoon Network has been in the crapper since 2007, and haven't produced anything worthwhile to me since. The only thing I watch for some reason is the Regular Show, which is definitely should not be geared towards younger kids, which I would assume CN tries to target, but I guess things change. I really don't see a reason to mention reality television shows, as most of them are just downright awful, with a few exceptions.
I see a couple of us mentioning The Walking Dead, and I must say, it is definitely overhyped. Not enough zombie action to me. I also don't really like the MMA shows on TV now, ironically, as a martial artist; I guess I just don't like such brute force. Hence, here's my list.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Whenever I have the local FOX station on because I've been watching a Simpsons rerun or something and see "TMZ" come on... I hunt for the remote like a madwoman, sometimes screaming "POISON!" at the screen. Seriously, I do. I think I *might* have seen an entire episode once, when I was really bored / not paying attention becuase I was painting. Ugh.

Tosh.0 is the same way for me (sorry people who like it), but I think the most I've seen of that show is...maybe...maybe 2 minutes of footage. I cannot stand the host. He's just.... grating to me, strikes me as this snarky smacked a*ss who thinks he's hilarous when all he is is mean.

Pretty much any live-action show on Cartoon Network, if not for the poor quality, then for the principle. It's CARTOON NETWORK.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Toddlers and Tiaras/Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
Jersey Shore
Glee

These are just a few shows that I absolutely loath. Another that comes to mind stems right back to my childhood. I wanted Dora the Explorer dead as a kid. I don't know why, but her show irritated me.

I am beyond sick of seeing American Idol rear its glitzy face every stinking year. I sort of liked it when it first came on TV, but now I honestly can't stand it. It's been milked for all its worth, most of the original judges have jumped ship and it's become nothing but a shallow media circus for the network to exploit each year.

Also, anything on MTV nowadays is inherently terrible, but that goes without saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom