• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tunic Link

I don't like any of them better, actually...I just kinda wear the one I have to, and I don't change it until I have to, or if I somehow get it taken by a Like-Like....

I like the green tunic in all the games. The only time I ever use the other tunics are the times that they are necessary. Although I actually prefer the blue tunic from Link's Awakening DX to the original one, but you can't change once you get it so I'm not sure if it counts.

I only use the one I need to use. The green one from TP, I loved how stale and grey things looked in the game.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I wear them all equally. Zola tunic is probably my favorite color, but I wear the green tunic more often because it's more classic, but I wear the Goron tunic when fighting in Ganon's Tower or other fire-filled places because of the Fire Keese and the falling rocks.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I like the classic look of Link's Hero Tunic from Twilight Princess, but I prefer his Zora Tunic in Twilight Princess. All other games, the green tunic is the best for me. I just like the Zora design of Link's tunic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom