• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tunic Design?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I liked both, plain tunics and the beautiful designs of TP. We should be able to have both at the very least -- like many posts above suggest they allow for simple change in Link's clothes and more often than not come with some ability that is required to get further within the game. I like it that way moreso than the way Skyward Sword dealt with things (Earrings, etc), because seeing Link with that green clothing on all the time gets a bit tiring on the eyes after a while.

I prefer the plain tunics, to be completely honest. I liked the simplicity of it. The fact that all you had to do was wear a tunic the color of a specific element, and then you were able to tolerate that element over 100% more than you could before was a very cool aspect.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Solid Question...

I like mostly all of the tunics actually. I liked the Twist WW took in making it look less intense and more laid back, but i do like the classic plain green in OoT. I also like all of the details in TP tunic.

I actually reeeally like the SS tunic. It was a nice mix of detailed and simple. And I liked the sweatpants alot too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom