• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Tunic Colors: Which Games' Tunics Did You Prefer?

Which Tunic Do You Like Most?

• N64 Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N64 Red

• N64 Blue

• 3DS Green

• 3DS Red

• 3DS Blue

• Total voters
S

ShinyFlitwick

I like the classic green one. I think the 3DS green looks better, since the colors are more vibrant in OoT 3D.

They looked like the same shades to me...
Gotta say though, Link having blonde hair in that game, another warm color like red looks great on him. :)

N

ndifeuno

The blue tunic just looked so royal and cool. Especially when matched with the gold gauntlets and big goron's sword

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I went with 3DS blue. Blue was my favourite out of them when the N64 came out (once I knew it existed I have got it as soon as possible every time since and constantly worn it when practical) and since the 3DS is just an updated nicer looking version I'll go with that. I don't know what to say on liking it more as it is rather subjective, but I do find it odd as I usually prefer red as a colour.

While my first playthrough of Ocarina of Time 3D I would just forget to take off the red tunic (why? I dont know.)
But while playing the original Ocarina of Time on the N64, I would normaly wear the green one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom