• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Tunic Colors: Which Games' Tunics Did You Prefer?

Which Tunic Do You Like Most?

• N64 Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N64 Red

• N64 Blue

• 3DS Green

• 3DS Red

• 3DS Blue

• Total voters

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
By the way this is not just a favorite tunic thing.

In this thread i wanted to ask this because the styles of the N64 tunics related to the 3DS version have different shades of the tunic colors.

My nintendo 64 favorite is the red color, but 3ds is blue. Why? Because the shades of what i thought would be a cooler looking red, was not what i thought it would be, so the blue one is cooler in my opinion.

What about yall?

M

MasterSword101

Well, I prefer the Green one in N64 but in OOT3D i like the cool red one from death mountain. :) :D

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Well...I was always fond of the Goron Tunic in the N64 version of OoT, so I would imagine the same would be true with the 3DS.

Though, with the enhanced graphics, I think I would end up liking the Goron Tunic from the 3DS version more. :3 I haven't played it yet, but if that tunic looks anything as good as the 3DS Kokiri Tunic, then I only have one thing to say... YUM! <3

Well, I have to admit that now, the regular green Kokiri tunic is my favorite. I have not played the 3ds version, however. Now, when I was younger I loved the red ring. and so end game, means you need to wear red, for obvious classic Zelda reasons. (yes, ALTTP also) so I wear kokiri, til the end, then it's back on with the Goron tunic. lol.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
N64 Goron/Red:

I ALWAYS use the Goron tunic when playing OoT. I don't know, I suppose it just fits Link the best. Coupled with Kokiri Boots and the Mirror Shield (v1.0), this makes Link look like a warrior of the Gorons, a Hero even.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I've never played the 3DS version.

My favorite is the blue tunic, but I always wear the red one because it's the most useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom