• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tumblr!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hey Zelda Dungeoners. I'm sure one site that almost all of us here use (besides ZD duh) is Tumblr. You might not think you use it... but you use it. Even if you don't run a Tumblr blog, I'm sure most of us have stumbled upon or been linked to an image uploaded on Tumblr. It's a great site for finding very creative and hysterical images, gifs, videos, and much more. The best part is, there are Tumblrs for EVERYTHING. Any hobby you have, any celebrity you like, any movie/band/etc. you love - there's surely a Tumblr for all of them.

Tumblr is a place where you can meet fellow fanatics of things that aren't entirely popular. I constantly link Jordyn Wieber related items in the Shoutbox but very few people ACTUALLY APPRECIATE HER AWESOMENESS. [noparse]:( :( :([/noparse] Whereas on Tumblr, I can find people who harbor the same gymnastics fandom - and even more specifically, those who have major girl crushes on Jordyn Wieber. It's awesome to be able to share items and find more stuff on Tumblr.

All of the images in my signature are from Tumblr. I even run my own blog, "Your hero wears a cape. My hero wears a leotard." (thebesteverhappenthing.tumblr.com). It's a gymnastics blog that features the American gymnastics team, the Fierce Five, as well as a myriad of other female American gymnasts. The center of it, of course, is Jordyn Wieber, but the blog isn't limited to her. It's (going to be) a very diverse gymnastics blog. I actually just started it three or four days ago, so it's still in its beginning stages. I think many of us can appreciate its excellence, though. Follow me and reblog it uppp.

Soooo my idea was to make this the "official" Tumblr discussion thread. If you run a Tumblr, post a link to it here. If you follow any great Tumblrs that you want others to experience, link it here. This is NOT a thread for posting hoards of Tumblr images or other items! One or two to give a sampling is okay, but this isn't the Picture Thread.

tumblr_makqluaYt81r5k2r9o1_500.gif
courtesy of the lovely MadameMajora <3

happy tumbling

Last edited:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
YOU POSTED MY GIF OMG <3
I LOVE YOU
anyway for those who don't know yet
I FREAKIN WORSHIP TUMBLR
MY PEOPLE ARE THERE
I'm from the dark scary fandom part where we scream over attracive men, search for homoerotic subtext in every show we watch, and sob because of our feels. We're also the ones responsible for that M Rated fanfiction.
for more information on the fandom world of tumblr listen to this song. TUMBLR FANDOM STYLE.
You name a fandom, I'm in it. (yet I still have absolutely no idea what homestuck is and I don't plan on finding out)
my blog is here:why do we fall? give me a follow if you're into fandom and all that kind of thing yeeyy~

Last edited:

Dan

Right then let's see if tumbler really does cater to the bizarre and crazy. I'm writing this in REAL-TIME there for I'm about to go on to tumbler.

My first search shall be my favourite pokemon... tepig.
Hmmm results so far show nothing more than what I could get from a google search image results.

Next up the Medicine Man Ghost from Scooby doo,
and no posts this is quite upsetting...

Next up Axle the beast...
Okay I got two images, but neither show the broad and definitely sexy Axle himself, only fanboys, I suspect both accounts belong to JJ.

Dan Hibiki
Well that's a success:D

So far Nicole I am not impressed with this tumblr, I blindly trusted you and now I have been let down. Thanks a lot, you horrible girl !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom