• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Truth or Dare

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
OK so i'm bored and lonely and thought i'd try to make a new version of my favorite game for the forums. Truth or dare babyyyyyy!!!
So here's how it works: only when someone else's turn is over, you can ask any specific person on ZD you want truth or dare, that way we only have one person going at one time. So you say your victims username and ask them: "Truth or dare?" they then (should) respond with their answer, then the next person to reply (doesn't have to be the person who asked) gets to decide their fate. It's kinda complex but you'll get the hang of it. And really the only rule i can think of is keep it clean. No weird dares or overly weird questions. Idk if you'll like it but it was just a silly idea. Also if possible you should also add a picture of you doing the dare so we know you actually did it.

Here's an example:

Poster one: Hey (insert username here)! Truth or dare?

Poster two: Uh dare

Random poster who wants to mess with poster two: Go chug a cup of mustard! :devil:

Poster two: jokes on you i love mustard! (picture of them drinking mustard)

I hope people actually do this one it could turn out really well so please try!

I'll start: HeroOfTime! Truth or dare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom