• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Truth or Dare: ZD Edition!

Hm...Kinda hard to point out just one, I've talked back to both my parents and my grandpa, and had walked in on my other by accident (took me a few years to erase the image.)

Though I think the biggest regret is being surprised at how short my cousin was in front of my her was, she had some kinda health problem, and died last year, I suspect I had hurt here feelings when I did point her height out, that was years ago, and we became close, but it still gets to me. Mainly because I never said sorry. X(

I love you too. :) Unfortunately, our love is forbidden, for you are too young and too male for my tastes, but don't let that discourage you, for there's always light at the end of the rainbow. And thus, I dare you to prove your undying love to me and invite me to a date. I expect a fully written love letter of no less than 50 words, posted publicly in this thread for everyone's amusement.

(on a sidenote, yes, I'm actually doing that fanfiction, so no new truth or dare for me yet)
Why, how dareth you, I asketh! Why, I simply followeth thine dareth from thou, Sir Tristan! For thoust were thine first in thee member list.
And haveth thou notest payeth attention to thy bio below and seeth that I am noteth too male? Buteth I dost agree with thine final reasoning, lest thou be called an accursed child-love'r.

But that dost not mattereth, for I shan't be called thine chicken. And so, I shalt expend thy last of my dignity and follow up with thine cruelest of dares. Forsooth!

February 26, 1342
Thou Dearest Soul,

I hereby invite you ye to thine fairest of all dates at thine fairest village diner. I haveth thought many of mine thoughts and all thine thoughts haveth led to more questions then any of thou and mine thoughts putteth together can answer. Can a robot truly love? Can one loveth when thine soul hast been stole'd by Satan below? Alas, one can't not answereth such philosophical questions, and soeth I shalt propose a feast and a toast in your name and we shall trieth to answer thine accursed questions together!
I hopeth to see thou there,

-Malon

ToD?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom