• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Truth or Dare Game

Ikana

Trollkastel
What is the most ebarassing experience that has ever happened to you... involving your parents?

Oh god that's hard I'm the person who tries so hard not to get embarassing I remember once when I was 6 we were on a trip and we were at walmart well I really had to go to the bathroom.Since I was little my mom didn't like me being alone in the public bathroom so she forced me to go into the woman's bathroom with her.I was so embarrased I never had forgived her still

Epwna

The epic turnip king
If I can...T or D Ikana

Uses the four sword to make 4 Epwna's and slash the 50 character limit while majora screeches at it.Hope i did good.

Hazel

A Frog
You did great. Truth or dare, Epwna? It's your reward, for slashing the 50 character. Majora's reward is a gold medal and a "best screecher'' trophy. Life is unfair.

Last edited:
M

majoraskullkid

Ok, jetter, so replace your siggy with this:

Majoraskullkid is the best and he owns everyone including me and Chuck Norris.:nerd::S

M

majoraskullkid

I choose dare!

Just writing to have 50 characters..............

hsb39

Why so logical?
Honestly hard to find a dare... I feel a little bit like daring you all to give me rep, but that would be a little bit truth. I'll come back when I think of something, but for now, give me a truth!

Oh, and I don't know if I got anything from last time, I couldn't find my last post.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
You did great. Truth or dare, Epwna? It's your reward, for slashing the 50 character. Majora's reward is a gold medal and a "best screecher'' trophy. Life is unfair.
Sorry I've been gone.I choose truth.

Get Zelda to shoot a light arrow at my mirror shield and reflect it into the 50 character limit as I slash it to death while Volvagia burns it.Again,hope I did good.Also,Zelda won the Archery award:)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Lol, I think I answered this already...I fell on my butt during a soccer game. XD

Meego: What is your favorite dish?

Oh come on! That is sooo easy, spagetti and meatballs!!!!!!!!!
Give me a harder truth someone! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom