• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Trump v.s Body Slam

So another incident today has occurred, our dear President, Mr. President the one and only Donald Trump, has been jokingly appraising about a case of a Lawmaker attacked a reporter, appraised him by saying that if he can do a body slam, he is his guy, even though the Lawmaker attacked civilian who is pretty much just doing his job and got body slam, I don't think that was part of the paycheck, and of course the Trump supporters are going to praise him.

How do you guys feel about our dear old Trump wasting his time making jokes in public rather than taking care of business with Korea? Also another one, do you think Trump can take a body slam?

Original Article: https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/18/politics/trump-rally-gianforte-my-guy/index.html

Trump is taking care of business in North and South Korea. Sure it's not in the way that the left want it done. Positive steps are being made there.
Also all presidents have said dumb things. The difference here is Trump's are broadcast to the world, whereas the dumb things said by past presidents like Obama were hit under the carpet or spun into lies that made him sound good.

Expecting any President to say everything perfectly everytime is just fooling yourself. It will not happen. As long as overall the President is doing a good job, then it's all ok. Trump is doing a good job though. Of cause every single president, past, present and future should apologise for the dumb things they say but they rarely do. That's life I guess.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Trump says the crazies things, doesn't he? :sweat:

It's just smack talk dropped at a pep rally. Only the press cares this much and that's because they're a load of self obsessed insanely disassociated megalomaniacs. Like much of what Trump says it's likely he said it just for them, knowing how easy it is for any little untoward utterance he makes to get them all in a tither.

LOL calling it an "attack on the press" is just pathetic. And yeah, the media has said and done far worse. They are, after all, actively committing and inciting violence against citizens 24 hours a day now. Hypocrisy has become fully inherent to the corporate media conglomerate. For them to be calling out Trump for meaningless smack talk while they're doxing grandmas and threatening to expose the identity of average citizens for making memes CNN takes exception to, not to mention the constant encouragement for dissidents to harass conservatives or basically anyone at this point in public displays a appalling lack of self awareness.

And unlike Trump supporters, whatever freaks are left kowtowing for the DNC anymore actually are attacking and harassing people in public. They were doing so unbidden even before the press and democrats started encouraging them. There have been repeated instances of Trump supporters and republican politicians being harassed, threatened and attacked in public by individuals and angry mobs. A man was just sentenced to prison for making extremely violently unhinged threats against a republican congressman by phone.

If anything Trump just baited the press into exposing their own brazen hypocrisy again.

And Trump's been plenty busy. He said this during a scheduled campaign event, after all :fpalm:

Trump's an old dude but he appears remarkably sturdy. I think he could take a body slam from the average joe well enough, sure. Mostly because he's fat.

It's just smack talk dropped at a pep rally. Only the press cares this much and that's because they're a load of self obsessed insanely disassociated megalomaniacs. Like much of what Trump says it's likely he said it just for them, knowing how easy it is for any little untoward utterance he makes to get them all in a tither.
I know right?
I've been called much worse when I ran for the local government elections in 2016. I didn't complain though as it was not direct death threats, it was just my opposition hating on me. They are allowed to hate on me, freedom of speech and all.

You know what the good thing about all of this is? Trump's opposition (media included as they oppose him) get so focused on the these pointless quips that they don't pay all that much attention to the executive orders Trump passes that help improving the nation. Better for everyone that the argue over a body slam, and not over key executive orders that the nation needs to improve.

If only Trump knew how to work his majority in congress properly. That'd be very good for the nation. More proof that he's a great CEO and businessman but a terrible politician. This is mostly good though as the USA needed someone who was not a career politician only interested in grey corruption and actual corruption. Someone who knows how to make billions of dollars work for the good of the community.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
so focused on the these pointless quips that they don't pay all that much attention to the executive orders Trump passes that help improving the nation.
My dad made the same point the other day. Except he used all the judiciary positions Trump's been filling as an example. Such activities might actually matter to a democrat. It's just too bad the DNC's forsaken all sane people for the hysterical loonies they cater exclusively to now. The press doesn't know how to explain politics to the simple minded mob who are motivated entirely on emotional impulse in lou of abstract thought. There's no way to work in the outrage that gets them stimulated. So he keeps feeding the nooz these quips to give them something to work with and to keep them focused on all the simple irrelevant things that make them look like the tools they are just for talking about it and away from his actual accomplishments that they could actually undermine if they weren't so freaking dumb.

If only Trump knew how to work his majority in congress properly.
He's done a surprisingly good job getting the GOP on his side, actually. I thought the GOP would be as eager to burn him as the DNC, but I suppose republicans really did realize Trump was the best thing to ever accidentally happen to them. But I think McConnell has been the GOP's ring leader. He's been the one motivating their lazy arses. He might as well be defacto speaker or whatever since whoever it is now has pretty much checked right on out. Who is it still... Ryan? I dunno. It hardly matters.

More proof that he's a great CEO and businessman but a terrible politician.
Again, he's fared surprisingly well in politics. One big difference between being CEO of a company and president of a country is that CEOs can and should have minute control over every detail of their business. They can hire whoever they want, fire whoever they want, make and sell whatever they want and however they want. The most effective business leaders are control freaks. They have to be. My bosses are and we make bank because of it. Trump has long possessed a reputation for insisting on exacting detail. It's a major reason why he gets to coat his entire Manhattan penthouse in gold. The President doesn't have that luxury. Managing the GOP is like trying to wrangle a heard of really fat, really lazy stupid cats. And you can't just fire the ones who are elected and a great deal of the appointees for it. He's stuck having to work with these nitwits (not unlike the rest of us who keep voting for them).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom