• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok but back to the subject, Moe what was your reasoning behind killing me? I'd have kept me alive if I were in your shoes, because I was sheeping you kinda hard and I'd want to keep someone that's backing me up as town alive.

I mean I think he just decided to make the odd ball kills.
The one before you was Kirino who would have been ML’ed.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Ok but back to the subject, Moe what was your reasoning behind killing me? I'd have kept me alive if I were in your shoes, because I was sheeping you kinda hard and I'd want to keep someone that's backing me up as town alive.
I was hard searching for the faith healer and I thought doc and kirino were the most likely players
never suspected johnny once

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Gah, Moe you had me so nervous! Haha. I was hoping you'd get what I was going for with spamming your posts with reactions. I woke up and saw what happened and was like "why couldn't Moe just tell me who he was gonna kill if he was outing himself". But we pulled it off.

Sorry for bussing you so hard Kreaal. I just get suspicion on me if I don't find scum, as evidenced by this game before you flipped. Haha.

That was a good game though, town gave us a tough time. Thanks for hosting LG!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I probably would have chanced it on you killing SMS and healing Rubik/Silver otherwise. But I was really uncertain with who you would go with in that situation since the other kills weren't what I would have expected.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I probably would have chanced it on you killing SMS and healing Rubik/Silver otherwise. But I was really uncertain with who you would go with in that situation since the other kills weren't what I would have expected.
Yep I went for the SMS kill when I realized you would probably expect me to kill the most obvious town
Glad we were on the same page- I look forward to wolfing with you when we can really communicate

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
GG scum.

I at least feel good about being right about Moe. When LG told me Minish I was sure it was scum victory though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom