• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So I'd like to address Kreaal first. Kreaal seems like town to me, at the moment, a lot of that has to do with what appears to be genuine hunting so far on day one, and I do like that even though I prefer the more silly starts on day one. This first day got off rolling quick after a poor idea suggested by Kreaal, but I don't think that idea was made with ill intent. With that said, I actually have some issues with Silverfish, Moe the Moblin, and to an extent Johnny Sooshi.

The first 2 made lists of reads, and Sooshi made a known second choice for kill. I dislike all of this for much of the same reasons people did not like Kreaal's idea for "who would you kill?" while I believe talking about our suspicions is of course necessary, as if we don't then what's the point in playing, I also believe lists are an easy way for scum to hide suggestions to each other for kills or protects and such. FoS towards these three, but this is more of a cautious view of them. I think going forward we should try not to provide concrete lists, or if we do provide concrete lists we all try to provide one by the end of each day to look at for potential patterns. Whichever we do I ask that we agree on that as well, but for now I'm advocating against lists.

ExLight is seems very town to me at the moment as well especially because they disagreed with Kreaal's idea so quickly.

I don't understand this SMS vote though, can the people voting SMS please explain? @Johnny Sooshi , @Kreaal

If it helps, as I've been saying since Moe initially reacted, I literally said in my post this was cautionary, not a tell. "FoS, BUT"

Libk

Also, definitely reevaluate Moe when I'm town. It's extremely scummy to straight up say you're not going to respond to someone. Only scum would want to refrain from talking to try not to slip. I'm willing to keep talking. I'm free tonight. Tomorrow I have my final and will probably only be available on lunch break and at last 2 hours.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I'm ISOing libk for 5 minutes right and I already found something
#342 town read kreaal
#415 votes SMS DESPITE #342 not understanding the SMS vote with no actual progression in the iso indicating otherwise

so Libk's ISO makes them pretty compatible partners with kreaal in the first place moving forward with my hypothesis that the wolves are likely to be in the nonvoters d1 with voters d2
#409 is exactly the kind of softball comments I expect partners to make towards each other in games without wolf chat
then in #415, like I said before, Libk is completely fine with voting SMS here despite them never commenting or even considering their questions toward Johnny and Kreaal (their partner) further along in the iso. This is something I use almost every game to find good scum who are able to sound towny. Libk is definitely a wolf.

based on this johnny could still be the third, and it's kreaal/johnny/libk instead of silverfish/johnny/libk, I would be okay with 2/3

Libk

I'm ISOing libk for 5 minutes right and I already found something
#342 town read kreaal
#415 votes SMS DESPITE #342 not understanding the SMS vote with no actual progression in the iso indicating otherwise

so Libk's ISO makes them pretty compatible partners with kreaal in the first place moving forward with my hypothesis that the wolves are likely to be in the nonvoters d1 with voters d2
#409 is exactly the kind of softball comments I expect partners to make towards each other in games without wolf chat
then in #415, like I said before, Libk is completely fine with voting SMS here despite them never commenting or even considering their questions toward Johnny and Kreaal (their partner) further along in the iso. This is something I use almost every game to find good scum who are able to sound towny. Libk is definitely a Vanilla Towny

based on this johnny could still be the third, and it's kreaal/johnny/libk instead of silverfish/johnny/libk, I would be okay with 2/3

I fixed that for you.

Yes I did town read Kreaal on Day 1, and so did a few others. I was asked to choose a wagon that would be likely to get a lynch and did so, as I would have much preferred a death over the no lynch that happened that day.

What about 409 is off ?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I fixed that for you.

Yes I did town read Kreaal on Day 1, and so did a few others. I was asked to choose a wagon that would be likely to get a lynch and did so, as I would have much preferred a death over the no lynch that happened that day.

What about 409 is off ?
why choose a wagon that makes no sense from your point of view? Why didn't you move forward suspicious of Johnny and Kreaal for a nonsensical read? In fact, you haven't made any sort of progression this game at all. Your content has been lackluster at best and focused mostly on me, just like Kreaal was.

Libk

If you want we can lynch me today to prove you wrong. I'll vote myself. Wouldn't be the first time.

Unvote
Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesmen

If I have to choose a wagon, it would be this one. I think at this point it gives us info on tthose trying to meta lynch him, and if flips scum I feel better about Sooshi and quote a few others. Not on board with silver or Kreaal yet.

Bolded above the reason why I voted SMS. The wagon didn't make sense so I hoped it would be insightful about other players.

Again, what's wrong with post #409

Libk

I agree with this but I have to think on these wagons because I don't quote agree with any of them. I'd also like to see a vote count.

I do however disagree with this, but that's from personal experience and seeing scum easily hide on town wagons. Not saying you're wrong on this just not what I'm used to seeing.
Sharing so others can see the post in question. Idk how you got to that false conclusion

This has been three pages of two guys with the same headvoice arguing in near identical tones punctuated by the occasional, very appreciated, SMS and Cube.

Then it all caps off with some shaky Sooshi logic and a non-sequitor of an FG post. Yes, this all seems very productive.

Honestly, Moe and Libk are one and the same in my mind, and part of me kinda wants them to be scumbuds, however irrational that would be because who busses at this stage of the game? I gotta think it's two town going at it for no reason, and neither are gonna be happy until the other is dead.

Man, Moe really picks his targets and doesn't let them go, doesn't he? Thus far he doesn't even seem open to any other lynch besides the one he decided is right, and that's not helpful imo.

But Libk is also very apathetic and that's also not helpful, though I respect it a bit more. I still think a Doc or Kirino lynch would be more useful, and if nothing changes I'm not going to take sides in this one half vs the other thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom