• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well considering when it happened, It very much came across as spiteful.

Why didn't you react the same to Kreaal, why were you so against my idea, why didn't you build a case against me over the days when you think so hard I'm scum? Instead you just laugh and make claims with no back up. I've been saying saying above posts when I can through days but you ignore them. Why?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My case is literally my last couple posts.
Moe has been saying he wants to vote you for awhile, me agreeing today doesn't clear him of the ramifications of a potential mislynch, if you did indeed flip town. Anyway your flip will be good for the PoE because if you do flip town the liklihood of Moe being scum maybe goes up. Moe was town reading Kreaal and his reasoning for the town read was completely in line with what I expect from Moe, so it actually doesn't bother me atm that he didn't freak out over Kreaal's hypothetical shot.

Libk

You're right, he has but never does anything about it. Doesn't build a case, and again just laughs and claims I'm "openwolfing"

I agree that my flip will be good. I'm always down to info lynch myself because, again, I think it will be very revealing about Moe when they're now blatantly admitting they'll ignore me

Libk

Like, if you want to feel that posting a reads list 10 minutes after you tell me you're not going to "Lick my boots" isn't spiteful then so be it but it came across as such, and then 20 minutes later in day one when I asked you why you continue to do things I consider detrimental to town in this game only, you ignore me. Other people answered, and you posted before day end but blatantly ignoring me like that was scummy. If you felt my opinion was wrong you could have explained why like others did.

My thoughts are that you were going to try and communicate through lists and I managed to attempt squashing that before you could really convey the info you wanted.

Libk

Never said that instance of a read list was detrimental. Said going forward we shouldn't do it. Going forward I would consider it detrimental. All stuff I've said, even if not in those words exactly.

So again, if you continue to make actions that are detrimental to town, I will come after you.
1. Rubik- null
2. ExLight- town lean
3. Morbid Minish- town
4. Johnny Sooshi- scum lean
5. Kreaal- town
6. Kirino- town
7. Moe the Moblin- town
8. Silverfish- scum
9. Spiritual Mask Salesman- null
10. Doc- town lean
11. Libk- scum lean
12. Funnygurl555- null
13. Flargblarg - null

I've been kind of marinating on minish's points wrt kreaal/sms and I'm not super confident in SMS being scum here compared to silverfish or libk
blame minish lol

fg probably scum tbh but too early to actually say
flarg felt really good yesterday but their more recent posts are making me nervous, pretty similar to johnny in fact but johnny wasn't really there at the beginning
So since you're going to do detrimental things, care to explain why you disagree with my point on reads lists?

Just to show the timestamps. You then only respond to others for the rest of the day.

Libk

The lynch needs to be me or Moe today. I don't care which. I'll vote either. I have no problem info lynching myself.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think there's a pretty good chance of scum between moe and libk.

Willingness to be lynched is a scumtell, so I'm tempted to switch to libk (as juicy as I think a moe lynch is).

Kirino

Tatakae
I didn't think Libk's initial suspicion against Moe and the others who made the read list was too bad, mostly because I can imagine a townie having legitimate paranoia about scum coordinating. And him then claiming that his finger of suspicion didn't actually indicate suspicion was weird, although he might have just misunderstood its usage.

But his OMGUS and subsequent tunneling of Moe (even up to now and without much other scumhunting) doesn't look great, especially since it's not based on much at all: he said Moe's exasperated response made him seem "flustered," which seems pretty weak and contrived. He's offered more reasoning now, but most of it comes off more as venting frustration than explaining why his behavior is scummy.

I think scum will often vote themselves with the idea that a seeming disregard for their life will make them seem town, or at least sympathetic or victimized somehow, but it usually does the opposite, and that's because there's just never any good reason to vote for yourself as town. I've seen scenarios when town players get genuinely upset and do it out of anger or spite, but at that point they're not actually doing it for any game-related reason, and that's not what's happening here. I agree that it's probably a scum tell.

And of course, Libk gets absolutely no town points for being (iirc) the 6th vote on Kreaal's wagon, especially given that he was initially town reading Kreaal and barely mentioned him for the rest of the game. He said he wasn't down for a second no lynch to justify his vote, but there was really no chance of that anyway. This is probably what motivates me more than anything right now.

I'll very likely end up placing my vote on Libk before the day ends, as while I doubt we'd hammer, I'd rather not risk it. If he flips town, then I might have to reevaluate my town read on Moe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom