• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I honestly want to lynch Libk today I'm almost sure he might be scum
it's pretty likely yeah
notice how they still haven't ISO'd me?
Rubik voting for me here feels like more of a last ditch effort from the two of them to try and put me under greater scrutiny. I'm pretty sure both of them are gonna vote elsewhere closer to EOD once they give up

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Just look towards moe when I'm dead. Moe also has lacked in building a case, again their reactions on day 1 are sus af, they blatantly ignored a question I asked them on day one, they avoid being on the wagon of prime suspect for the day, I'm fairly certain moe is scum but I have a final to prep for that I'm taking tomorrow.

And again, I'm sus of Funnygurl. Too much lurking. Most of there posts are basically "Don't mod kill me. I'm here " and that's it.

Libk

No I'm giving up now. I don't have time with school stuff. You won't rebuttal it anyway because that's all you do. I make a post against you and instead of explaining yourself you just go "LOL libk scum"

I'm not. This will be really revealing when others finally realize you aren't building a case, don't want to, know that you have nothing and, notice you'll dodge things to prevent yourself from slipping

Libk

You made a read list out of spite, then when I asked you to explain why you were against the idea of not posting a reads list you ignore me the rest of Day one. You're literally doing everything you can to avoid talking about any point I bring up. You stuck the your silver vote when everyone else was against Kreaal, probably to avoid busing. I don't think anyone on Kreaal's wagon bussed. I think they stayed off his wagon

Mikey the Moblin

You made a read list out of spite, then when I asked you to explain why you were against the idea of not posting a reads list you ignore me the rest of Day one. You're literally doing everything you can to avoid talking about any point I bring up. You stuck the your silver vote when everyone else was against Kreaal, probably to avoid busing. I don't think anyone on Kreaal's wagon bussed. I think they stayed off his wagon
guys this is antispew fwiw

Libk

Seriously the fact that you refuse to say anything but "can we lynch Libk now" when I make a post hoping you'll try to defend yourself because I'd like you to be town, I become more and more certain you're scum. Your dwindling activity over the days tells me you're trying trying coast your way through the rest of the game with town pants you really haven't earned yet imo. Kreaal literally said he'd kill you if he had a gun and you don't respond to that but I FoS you and you lose your mind.

Libk

guys this is antispew fwiw
A prime example of what I'm talking about right here. ANY interaction from moe has been a variation of this. BUILD A CASE. Stop waiting around for someone else to if you're so sure.

I highly suspect you didn't jump on me until SMS said something to try and go "I was just on the wagon. I didn't start it" because you don't want to be responsible for my mislynch.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Seriously the fact that you refuse to say anything but "can we lynch Libk now" when I make a post hoping you'll try to defend yourself because I'd like you to be town, I become more and more certain you're scum. Your dwindling activity over the days tells me you're trying trying coast your way through the rest of the game with town pants you really haven't earned yet imo. Kreaal literally said he'd kill you if he had a gun and you don't respond to that but I FoS you and you lose your mind.
Why not just make a case for Moe like you said instead of voting yourself, if you are town a self vote isn't pro town. I'm inclined to think you are defeated scum here.

Mikey the Moblin

okay that's enough
I don't care if you're town or scum or not
you deserve to die for giving up
I'm trying my best and apparently you don't like that
I think that makes you scum. I think your constant inability to provide actual content is telling. Funnygurl has done more to advance the game state than you have. Very convenient that you were doing that ISO of me right before you decided to give up right? Whatever you're doing here, it isn't pro town. I happen to put a lot of effort into this game because I enjoy it a lot and seeing you dismiss my play as "spiteful" really irritates me tbh
so yeah you can just go
tell us who your partner is to make it easier

Libk

Even if I had a partner I wouldn't tell you. Stop deflecting. You know that read lost you made was made in spite because I was against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom