• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I had Doc and FG as my scumleans before the vote. FG has just been bumped down in favor of Libk. So not a ton has changed.

If somehow Doc/Libk/FG all flipped town then I would definitely be way more suspicious of Rubik. But I'd rather lynch them over him at the moment.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
How is voting for scum more suspicious than refusing to vote for scum, Moe?

Both tactics are equally available to scum and refusing to vote for scum is the one that actually furthers scum's agenda.

I could have tried to get an unrelated player lynched d2, but instead I tried to get people to lynch from within the three wagons from d1 and voted for a scum player from within the three choices I wanted to narrow it down to.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
How is voting for scum more suspicious than refusing to vote for scum, Moe?

Both tactics are equally available to scum and refusing to vote for scum is the one that actually furthers scum's agenda.

I could have tried to get an unrelated player lynched d2, but instead I tried to get people to lynch from within the three wagons from d1 and voted for a scum player from within the three choices I wanted to narrow it down to.
because it was clearly too hard for wolves to keep kreaal alive
look, I don't agree with bussing and think it's always suboptimal but I'm not exactly the one making that call
bussing is all too common and when you look at kreaal I see enough townies defending them that bussing shouldn't have been necessary, but then you have to wonder why the traction against kreaal existed. I just genuinely don't think that with 3 supporters of kreaal being pretty much always town (flarg, me, and prooobably funnygurl) that lynch goes over unless the wolves are actively campaigning for Kreaal's lynch. Do you disagree?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
look, I don't agree with bussing and think it's always suboptimal but I'm not exactly the one making that call
bussing is all too common and when you look at kreaal I see enough townies defending them that bussing shouldn't have been necessary, but then you have to wonder why the traction against kreaal existed. I just genuinely don't think that with 3 supporters of kreaal being pretty much always town (flarg, me, and prooobably funnygurl) that lynch goes over unless the wolves are actively campaigning for Kreaal's lynch. Do you disagree?
You are forgetting an equal amount of always town players were against Kreaal: Ex, Minish, and me. Rubik was around close to the end of day 1, he could have easily piled another vote on me and I feel like scum Rubim would definitely take that opportunity because it would have been so easy. Then on D2 Rubik could have just like voted elsewhere instead if voting Kreaal. If Rubik is scum he has played very badly, or he just isn't scum.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I would have voted at the end of d1 to prevent a tie if I'd been around at the actual deadline.

Kreaal was the player I was most willing to lynch, though any of them would have been better than a no lynch.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
There was traction against Kreaal because he openly gave his scum strategy d1. He was exceptionally scummy.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I feel a little bit more confident in a Moe lynch today but then I've been on that for 3 days straight. One of the points I wanted to bring up against Moe yesterday was their reactions towards Kreaal and then towards me. Kreaal literally said he'd shoot Moe if he had a gun, Moe doesn't react to that at all, but I say I'm gonna cautiously FoS Moe(and a couple others) for making a read list and explain why I'm against reads lists this game, and then Moe blows up out of nowhere. It may be a stretch I'm thinking Moe and Kreaal are scum together and Moe might not have wanted to create fake drama between the two of them, wanted to stay distanced.

I also feel suspicious of funnygurl basically lurking at this point. I don't think I've seen them make a post that actually causes discussion or adds to discussion.

Libk

EBWOP: this isn't to say I felt sure that Kreaal was scum, kreaal flipping just strengthens the distancing thought. In the previous day period I just wanted to point out how extremely strange the difference in reaction was and that it gave me strong knee jerk scum vibes.

Yeah, okay. Doc feels like a better wagon to join out of my Kirino/Doc theory.

Vote: Doc

Willing to hear what he has to say, but pretty sure he needs to die.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'll have probably have to look over doc's posts first, but I'm probably open to it. I can't really recall his posts this game, which isn't generally a good sign.

Libk

I have approximate knowledge of many things.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, I'll join my wagon

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
Kirino (1) - Johnny Sooshi
Rubik (1) - Moe the Moblin
Moe the Moblin (1) - Rubik
Doc (2) - Morbid Minish, Silverfish

Not Voting: Kirino, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Doc, Libk, Funnygurl555

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer. Day 3 will end on Tuesday, January 26th at 8:00pm MST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom