• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Just wanted to throw this up as well. I'm operating under the assumption that everyone voting for Kreaal D1 and D2 are town, mainly because Kreaal pushed SMS D1 and Silver is not likely scum on D2 given the results of both days. Ex flipped, and Min has been relatively townie in posts and was on the Kreaal wagon both days. Any other thoughts on this?
Nah, I'm operating with the same mindset atm as well. Kreaal's top scum read being Moe also makes me think Moe is town probably.

So that just leaves Funnygurl, Rubik, Doc, Kirino, and you in the PoE, not in that order though. It's been awhile since you played, so your meta read on me being outdated does make sense, Kirino doesn't have the same excuse though and unless I'm mistaken I think he made a case on me being scum on D1 based on a meta read too.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Nah, I'm operating with the same mindset atm as well. Kreaal's top scum read being Moe also makes me think Moe is town probably.

So that just leaves Funnygurl, Rubik, Doc, Kirino, and you in the PoE, not in that order though. It's been awhile since you played, so your meta read on me being outdated does make sense, Kirino doesn't have the same excuse though and unless I'm mistaken I think he made a case on me being scum on D1 based on a meta read too.
You don't think that looks like a classic distancing strategy from a scum player who is likely to be lynched?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
You don't think that looks like a classic distancing strategy from a scum player who is likely to be lynched?
While I thought so too, that's pretty unlikely on D1 and Kreaal and Kirino were the second and third persons to vote SMS when he wasn't in any danger of being lynched yet. Their votes put him in a spot where his wagon came in contention with Ex, Kreaal, and Silver for lynch.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
While I thought so too, that's pretty unlikely on D1 and Kreaal and Kirino were the second and third persons to vote SMS when he wasn't in any danger of being lynched yet. Their votes put him in a spot where his wagon came in contention with Ex, Kreaal, and Silver for lynch.
I'm not sure what this has to do with the relationship between Moe and Kreaal.

Sorry about my absence, I just suddenly had no interest in posting and the brain was not providing any further useful things to share.

I honestly think the scum duo left is Kirino and Doc.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I think anyone familiar with my play would realize that I'd be more like to have bussed Kreaal, and it'd be out of character for me to so adamantly defend such a suspicious partner. I'm also not the only one who did so.
I don't know how much this is actually worth, but I think it makes you look a bit better than libk/rubik
I meant to say you flopped on kreaal on d2 but I don't remember you saying much in the way of why you were voting them

Mikey the Moblin

Just wanted to throw this up as well. I'm operating under the assumption that everyone voting for Kreaal D1 and D2 are town, mainly because Kreaal pushed SMS D1 and Silver is not likely scum on D2 given the results of both days. Ex flipped, and Min has been relatively townie in posts and was on the Kreaal wagon both days. Any other thoughts on this?
aside from the fact that I already brought it up I think there's still a slim chance that one of silverfish/sms is scum
while Kreaal's interactions with them look pretty good I still maintain that silverfish's posting quality is low and iirc Kreaal was willing to save SMS all the same. It's obviously less likely than rubik/libk (notice how all the scum are scum reading me) so probably not worth thinking about

Mikey the Moblin

I think we can pretty safely clear FG on meta for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom