• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm not gonna make EoD excuses, y'all won't care.

Vote: Kirino

rn Kirino is one of my biggest leans for siding with Kreaal D2 and being relatively non-committal. I'll explore some other avenues as well with Moe (stayed on Silver who really didn't look as scummy by EoD2).

SMS and Silver are pretty much cleared imo. Guess either one could be bussing, but if so, it's been done well. I don't think that's the case at all.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I'm not gonna make EoD excuses, y'all won't care.

Vote: Kirino

rn Kirino is one of my biggest leans for siding with Kreaal D2 and being relatively non-committal. I'll explore some other avenues as well with Moe (stayed on Silver who really didn't look as scummy by EoD2).

SMS and Silver are pretty much cleared imo. Guess either one could be bussing, but if so, it's been done well. I don't think that's the case at all.
I disagree that silver didn't look scummy
after skimming their iso I still want to kill them but I think interactions look pretty good for them

did you mean kirino sided with Kreaal D1? And is that inherently scummy?

I disagree that silver didn't look scummy
after skimming their iso I still want to kill them but I think interactions look pretty good for them

did you mean kirino sided with Kreaal D1? And is that inherently scummy?
You still want to murder me? Much sadness. I can't believe you. :P

All joking aside, I now understand why Ex was so sure Kreaal wasn't them. And I'm glad we finally killed Kreaal, I regret nothing about trying to kill them over SMS D1.

Now, I'd like to murder Kirino for reasons stated yesterday, though some assumptions may change since they were not, in fact, the gunbearer at that time. I feel like the other scum is somewhere between Moe and Libk, but I can't take too much of a stand on it, especially as it could be Rube. Please post more, friend, or else you're going straight to the scum bin.

After a quick, and I mean very quick, look at Doc's posts, I think he is also a viable scum target.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Hey sorry I was absent all of yesterday. I had to work a double and spent the afternoon with my girlfriend, this game slipped behind me. I’m like 20 pages behind but clearly I have to eat my words about Kreaal and thank y’all for figuring it out. Clearly this means that our target should be someone on the other two wagons from D1 and I’m gonna have to rethink all of my suspicions, because essentially everyone I was nervous about is farthest from people I want to lunch.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think I was the second person on his wagon yesterday if the death post is in order.

I would have voted Kreaal d1 if I hadn't accidentally missed eod.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Due to my work schedule unexpectedly changing, @funnier6 will be posting Twilight and ending the phase. This may happen a few more times unless you folks would like to extend this day from 48 hours to 72 hours.
Please vote for a 48 hour day or a 72 hour day in thread. The phase will last 48 hours unless I reach a majority for 72 hours.
A reminder for people who didn't see this. It would fit my personal schedule better to extend the day by 24 hours but I understand wanting to keep everything the same.

vote: 72 hours

oehuqf-clown.jpg

'ight so first off: minish, sorry. you were right. i was wrong.

second: mikey mikey mikey............... mikey mikey mikey mikey

third: gg kreaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom