• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
yeaa, they were discussing SMS flipping
I felt like it showed Kirino's mind being kinda loose in a way, like not so sure about what he was saying when tryina hound SMS y'know?

Could be wrong but I think the context around that was something about how SMS would look if someone flipped a certain way. Actually lemme check it.

Okay yeah here it is.
I just realized that I completely miswrote this. It would reflect well on Johnny if SMS flips scum, not if he flips town, lol.

It wasn't even about SMS really? It was about how Johnny would look if SMS flipped scum. I don't think this is a freudian slip really or even his thoughts being loose. I think it was just a genuine mix of words because I do those all the time and have to catch myself before I post.

Even so, it's an over the fence logic. He's kinda in this limbo where he takes a neutral position while saying "SMS sus".
I don't really see why saying it's a gut feeling D1 is any reason for backlash, it's pretty common and I feel like scum SMS would actually come up with a logical excuse rather than admitting not having anything to endorse it rather than what was already said.

How can he take a neutral position while also saying SMS is sus? That's a pretty firm position.

He gave more reason than gut feeling. It was the whole thing about Kreaal's plan. And I believe Kirino had even said before SMS posted his reasoning, that he thought the people suspecting Kreaal for that reason was weak. So it's not like it was a made up reason for suspecting SMS.

I don't like how Kirino tried to go for literally every Kreaal counterwagon (me, Silver, SMS) and I'm willing to believe they're scummates.

This is one point against Kirino I could give you. But it doesn't sell me on scum Kirino.

If only one of them was a scumbud I feel like shoving the lynch there actually sucks? On the short run it's fine but on the long run it kinda throws suspicion on two scum wagons and increases the odds of them going down in the next phase? I feel like Silver would actually bite the bullet if he was scum.
I don't think Silver is scum this game though but I wouldn't put my hand in the blue fire over this

Nah, there's no way scum Silver lets himself get lynched there if there's a viable town wagon. Losing a scum member d1 is worse than having to get some heat off of two members later on. You can possibly talk your way out of that but you can't bring back a dead scumbud.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
that and their "idk" reads on others. from what i remember minish has some goat reads when town

but hey, i'm not from here and i'm also only on pg 20

This has been my general vibe of Min to and I don't want it to be true that she's scum. I may have been a bit drunk in my "Not you voting Kreaal" post but I was legitimately shocked that she went for Kreaal and feel like she's tunneling wayyy too hard rn. Min, you know how you always say that I have like a good post or something that tells you I'm town. I've been waiting for that this game, so give it to me please.

Silver tried to untie though.

Silver didn't though? Regardless of where votes landed in the last few minutes of EoD, Silver guaranteed a tie no matter what. It would have been a tie between Kreaal and Silver or a tie between Kreaal and SMS in the discussion of the CFD or whatever.

I still would like to lynch Sil, or at least someone on the Kreaal wagon because I think there is scum there. I am leaning towards Silver or Min, because I still think Ex is a tunneling townie (though I'm starting to feel that less strongly) and again, I don't think both SMS and Sil are scum.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
man why does minish always make so much sense
like my only real reservation with their slot right now is that their reads seem to be opposed to mine so I'm probably way off base rn but idk I feel like I've been playing pretty well so far

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
ExLight
Moe the Moblin

Spiritual Mask Salesman
Libk

Morbid Minish
Silverfish
M.D. Johnny
Funnygurl555
Doc

Rubik
Kirino
Kreaal

**** this is a good lime I need to remember this one
anyway my readslist so far
ami

Why Libk so high?

Also what's ami mean?

This has been my general vibe of Min to and I don't want it to be true that she's scum. I may have been a bit drunk in my "Not you voting Kreaal" post but I was legitimately shocked that she went for Kreaal and feel like she's tunneling wayyy too hard rn. Min, you know how you always say that I have like a good post or something that tells you I'm town. I've been waiting for that this game, so give it to me please.

Alright, y'all gonna have to stop casting subtle shade on me and tell me how my reads have been "idk". Like I feel I've been explaining my reads on people the most out of anyone here. And I already explained the two idk reads I had, Ex and SMS. Y'all saying I usually have stellar reads as town and you're not seeing it but how do you even know that when no one has been lynched? Flarg is the only flip and I was town leaning him so I don't know what y'all are expecting.

I usually like to give newer players the benefit of the doubt but I can't just throw away how Kreaal has looked super scummy, especially compared to last game where he had good reads on both scum. My vote on Kreaal was to hopefully get some pressure there to push him to see if he could produce the town posts he did last game and he never has.

I'll admit I do get in tunnels sometimes, but sometimes I'm right and I don't think I do it as scum.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
but I kinda agree with a few of his points?
less of points and more like bits actually
namely the way he was scumreading kreaal and how he called rubik and libk out at some points

he was mostly in favor of a sms lynch which I'm not too hot about atm

How can he take a neutral position while also saying SMS is sus? That's a pretty firm position.
I really don't see how this is firm in any way. Saying SMS sus and just stepping back and waiting for people to take the initiative isn't like him at all.

Nah, there's no way scum Silver lets himself get lynched there if there's a viable town wagon. Losing a scum member d1 is worse than having to get some heat off of two members later on. You can possibly talk your way out of that but you can't bring back a dead scumbud.
I actually disagree with that being better?
But on an unrelated note, while bussing is terrible in this game since they can't coordinate properly and if things get too heated over some unplanned bussing they might slip everyone will be looking for powerwolfing, so that ain't good either. I feel like Silver also has a somewhat defeatist attitude toward some scenarios sometimes and I can really see him just being like "oh well I guess I'll die".

Silver didn't though? Regardless of where votes landed in the last few minutes of EoD, Silver guaranteed a tie no matter what. It would have been a tie between Kreaal and Silver or a tie between Kreaal and SMS in the discussion of the CFD or whatever.
**** this is kinda wrong but not completely wrong?
That EoD was just a ****ing mess. @Silverfish which votes had you seen by the time you posted yours?

Why Libk so high?

Also what's ami mean?
He's supposed to be lime :psyduck:
Idk I'm just vibing with him and I like how he's been catching up with the thread

and ami is just a mispell of ama but I could come with a witty acronym if you want

Alright, y'all gonna have to stop casting subtle shade on me and tell me how my reads have been "idk". Like I feel I've been explaining my reads on people the most out of anyone here. And I already explained the two idk reads I had, Ex and SMS. Y'all saying I usually have stellar reads as town and you're not seeing it but how do you even know that when no one has been lynched? Flarg is the only flip and I was town leaning him so I don't know what y'all are expecting.

I usually like to give newer players the benefit of the doubt but I can't just throw away how Kreaal has looked super scummy, especially compared to last game where he had good reads on both scum. My vote on Kreaal was to hopefully get some pressure there to push him to see if he could produce the town posts he did last game and he never has.

I'll admit I do get in tunnels sometimes, but sometimes I'm right and I don't think I do it as scum.
also I was about to say doc is simultaneously pocketing and poking you so that's a fun reply

But on an unrelated note, while bussing is terrible in this game since they can't coordinate properly and if things get too heated over some unplanned bussing they might slip everyone will be looking for powerwolfing, so that ain't good either. I feel like Silver also has a somewhat defeatist attitude toward some scenarios sometimes and I can really see him just being like "oh well I guess I'll die".
I feel attacked but at the same time that has kinda happened both times I've been scum...
Note to self: be aware of that for next time.
**** this is kinda wrong but not completely wrong?
That EoD was just a ****ing mess. @Silverfish which votes had you seen by the time you posted yours?
Um, that's really hard to say as I did totally jinx myself at the end of the day by saying I'd try to stick around for five solid minutes while trying to juggle fire stuff, and then of course something had to go and happen so everything got rushed. I think it was Blarg's first vote on me, I typed my response, ditched the shoes, hit send and yeeted the phone.
And then I didn't come back until after SoD because I was dead tired.
Note to self: the q word and any variation, including trying to make commitments to do something at a certain time, should be avoided at all costs while working.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I really don't see how this is firm in any way. Saying SMS sus and just stepping back and waiting for people to take the initiative isn't like him at all.

It's a firm read even if his actions weren't. And I don't think scum Kirino sits back and waits for people to take initiative. I feel like I've probably seen that from town Kirino more, but 3rd party Kirino maybe seems the boldest.

I actually disagree with that being better?

I don't think scum Silver would have a defeatist attitude. I can't recall his scum play right now, but I feel like that comes more from town Silver. Pretty sure scum Silver would fight it pretty hard if there were a chance.

also I was about to say doc is simultaneously pocketing and poking you so that's a fun reply

How did you read that as pocketing? If he were pocketing me he'd at least be agreeing with or town reading me.

I don't think scum Silver would have a defeatist attitude. I can't recall his scum play right now, but I feel like that comes more from town Silver. Pretty sure scum Silver would fight it pretty hard if there were a chance
Wow, double the attack tonight. Apparently I just need to up my game period when in actual danger of dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom