• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
EBWOP:

I don't think it'll go too far but this reaction is very strange to me. Not just to me but Kreaal as well.

No backtracking. Suspicious doesn't mean I think you're scum. Again it's an "I'm watching you" phrase. I even say as much in my post I FoS you 3
Why would you vote for a player if you don't think they're scum?

I see rubik came back for a little while, hopefully they'll be here for eod

I'll try to be.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
1. Rubik- null
2. ExLight- town lean
3. Morbid Minish- town
4. Johnny Sooshi- scum lean
5. Kreaal- town
6. Kirino- town
7. Moe the Moblin- town
8. Silverfish- scum
9. Spiritual Mask Salesman- null
10. Doc- town lean
11. Libk- scum lean
12. Funnygurl555- null
13. Flargblarg - null

I've been kind of marinating on minish's points wrt kreaal/sms and I'm not super confident in SMS being scum here compared to silverfish or libk
blame minish lol

fg probably scum tbh but too early to actually say
flarg felt really good yesterday but their more recent posts are making me nervous, pretty similar to johnny in fact but johnny wasn't really there at the beginning

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Like IMO from my experience, those who don’t join a Bandwagon have more potential to be scum then not.
I agree with this but I have to think on these wagons because I don't quote agree with any of them. I'd also like to see a vote count.

Not to mention if all the Bandwagons are Town, Scum doesn’t need to vote any of them at all.
If 1 is Scum, as long as a town is higher then them in number count, scum doesn’t worry about joining on any Bandwagon until necessary.
I do however disagree with this, but that's from personal experience and seeing scum easily hide on town wagons. Not saying you're wrong on this just not what I'm used to seeing.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So you think everyone’s rather Null of such to say the least?
I’m just the Null Scum of a read you have?
I need to iso Silver but his wagon seemed opportunistic, idk what even caused it. My wagon is spearheaded by a meta read, and a bad one at that. You made a terrible post that seemed like open wolfing and will probably get away with it too. Nothing is super solid rn unless, well, you have more info than you should.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'd also like to see a vote count.
Ask and you shall receive.

Vote Count:
ExLight (1) - Rubik
Kreaal (3) - ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish
Silverfish (2) - FlargBlarg, Doc
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - Kreaal, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino
Libk (1) - Moe the Moblin
Moe the Moblin (1) - Libk

Not Voting: Silverfish, Funnygurl555

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day 1 will end on Tuesday, January 19th at 8:00pm MST. That's in about an hour and a half.

Like IMO from my experience, those who don’t join a Bandwagon have more potential to be scum then not.
I honestly don't want anyone to die yet cause I don't have a strong enough case on either leading bandwagon, including yours. I'd rather go for the tie no lynch as of right now, so I don't think it's suspicious that some people aren't joining bandwagons in favour of throwing suspicion in an attempt to get better info.
That said, there are things I can excuse and things that I don't like about both, and it continues to scare me that SMS and I are thinking along the same lines, even though I guess that should be a good thing? If forced to vote, I'd push Kreaal over the edge over sms simply because I really just haven't liked his constant questioning of every little thing. Like, I get you come from another forum, but so do I for cripes sake. It's gotten to the point where I feel he is attacking everything for the sake of attacking so that he doesn't have to answer the questions himself.

Libk

nobody seems to care that libk is openwolfing so I guess I'll move back to silverfish
unvote
vote: silverfish
If you want we can lynch me today to prove you wrong. I'll vote myself. Wouldn't be the first time.

Unvote
Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesmen

If I have to choose a wagon, it would be this one. I think at this point it gives us info on tthose trying to meta lynch him, and if flips scum I feel better about Sooshi and quote a few others. Not on board with silver or Kreaal yet.

Libk

So since you're going to do detrimental things, care to explain why you disagree with my point on reads lists?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
What’s your read on SMS?
(Sorry if I missed it)
I’ve been at work and am doing housing stuff rn so I can’t really go back and read too much but from my memory I’m not feeling too especially hot about him, but that’s only because of his Kreaal vote rn. Im not a person who can remember peoples meta and identify scum play v town play, so I’m not considering Johnny’s argument in the slightest. I’m not necessarily against his lynch, but I think there’s a better chance of Sil being scum between the two of them, and I doubt the two of them are scumbuds.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don’t fully understand the argument against reads list, they’re pretty common practice. The best argument I understood was that they can be used to help mafia coordinate but I don’t see how making them was inherently scummy. Town frequently does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom